ALABAMA RESTORATION-WTRPRFNG

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2010

4.2

Foundation repair/building restoration/basement waterproofing...

ALABAMA PROFESSIONAL SERVICE INC - FOUNDATION REPAIR

Sagging floors. Warped ceilings. Cracks in the molding, brick and concrete. They’re all warning signs of a crumbling foundation. Thankfully, APS is on call to stop cracks in their tracks. Our foundation repair professionals can assess any damage and develop a plan to put you and your family back on solid ground. More than one quarter of all homes in America rest on expansive soils, which are prone to damage your home’s foundation over time. APS experts have an extensive range of tools to turn failing foundations around. Your home’s structural integrity should never be relegated to wait-and-see status. Alabama Professional, the best foundation and waterproofing contractor, specialists in crawl space and concrete repair servicing Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, and Huntsville, Alabama.

We Build It Construction LLC

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT We Build It Construction LLC, is dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in Concrete/Brick-Stone installations and repairs. With years of industry experience, we are licensed professionals who take an enormous amount of pride in the attention to detail, communication and quality put into each project! Providing honest professional opinions to each customer we serve, trust is very important to my business I am dedicated to making sure my customers receive not only fair prices and quality but, knowledge they can trust and rely on! Call us for a free estimate today. We Build It Construction LLC Concrete Professionals You Can Trust!

Bethers Builders LLC

06/06/2012

The estimate worked out great. I was getting quotes for a repair of a retaining wall. They did come out and look at the wall for the estimate. They came when they said they would. He was a polite, nice old man. He provided prompt service in getting me the estimate that I had to have to sell my home. The price seemed high. I would use Alabama Restoration Waterproofing again.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Alabama Restoration Waterproofing for remodeling services.

Category remodeling

10/26/2011

They came when they said and did a good job. The clean up was fair. We spent several days picking out rocks, etc. He finished when he said he would.

Description of Work
The company provided us with a new French drain. Mr. Hosmer was kind and polite. He told us what needed to be done and gave us an estimate of $6500. He came when he said he would come and tried very hard to please. He dug all the way down to the foundation and installed a pipe with a large amount of gravel on top and filled back in with dirt. We had pulled up most of the landscaping ourselves but they had to go wider in our beds than they first thought so our beds in the front and back of the house were completely torn out, along with the landscape lighting. They had to cut into the concrete under our back deck. That was replaced with new concrete and they did a great job. Mr. Hosmer said they would put everything back in place but we decided to wait until all the dirt had settled before replacing the lights and plants. My only complaint was the clean up. This is a messy job at best and Mr. Hosmer said he would send someone back when we started to clean out the beds but there were rocks and bricks and styrofoam all through the dirt. There were large pieces of rock and whole bricks throughout all the beds. We have clay dirt and the large clumps of dirt left in the beds will turn into clay rocks so hard they will have to be hand picked out and thrown away. I am sure he would come back if we asked but I wasn't expecting this much to be left. This would not keep me from hiring him again, just something I think people should be aware of. Overall it was a good experience. He did what we asked, was prompt and fair.

Category drain pipe

foundation repair building restoration basement and foundation waterproofing pressure washing concrete repair retaining walls French drains Sump pumps

Check, Visa, MasterCard