Donald Bradford Painting & Repair

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2007

2-3 employees. I have been painting since 1987. I went on my own in 2000, no subs used. License #286667. Cost is determined by the job. No service fee. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email....

Langford Construction

We are a certified contractor have over 20 years experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in painting, and handyman services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/12/2020

They did a wonderful job!! Very dependable, considerate, and respectful! I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Metal fence and exterior furniture painted.

CATEGORY house painters,cabinet refacing

07/07/2019

The ceiling is lovely. Carpenters and a tile installer actually commented on the excellent quality of the work. Donald and Patty have never let me down on the quality of their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Popcorn ceiling removed and ceiling painted

02/16/2019

We've hired them a couple of times and both times they've done fantastic work and at a great price. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several rooms in our house and a few wall repairs

02/16/2019

Outstanding. Donald is a first rate painter. He is neat, efficient and always reliable. He stands behind his work and has sustained the excellent professional reputation he is known for. He completed several jobs for us. We recommend him without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

02/16/2019

Donald and Patty did and absolutely outstanding job. No mess, quality finish and timely performance. I plan to hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Popcorn ceiling removal and paint

CATEGORY interior painters

Interior & exterior painting, drywall repair, ceiling texture removal, wallpaper removal. Wood repair - window frames, soffit & fascia. Pressure washing

ASK FOR DETAILS.