COMPUTING SOLUTIONS INC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2010

3817 GULF SHORES PKWY 4

Gulf Shores, AL 36542

Computer Sales, service, repair, upgrades....

02/18/2016

STEVE K.

Description of Work
Replaced the hard drive / $80 for the part plus tax and $110 for labor.

01/18/2015

Kimberly C.

So considerate and actually listened, on initial call.. professional, clear communication and willingness to help. Friendly, patient.

Description of Work
Fabulous IT pro went to my elderly mother's condo to top up her new ATT cell and to reset the ringer so she could hear it again! He was great and helped her become more familiar with the phone. So now we will be seeing him each month to help top up that ATT phone!

10/08/2014

Angelyn M.

Description of Work
Reconnected computer and printer when we moved into our new apartment. Took very little time. Gave me advice on hook-up. Will use him again when needed.

05/09/2013

Edward S.

I brought it in one day, and picked it up a couple of days later.

Description of Work
Had my laptop diagnosed. Converted its hard drive to a USB external drive.

06/28/2012

Steven P.

Excellent service...I highly recommend.

Description of Work
The service technician connected my new wireless printer to my PC and two laptops ; he also "cleaned up" my old PC and made it more responsive [ it is 8 years old]. This service was fast, efficient and very professional.I have used 2 other computer repair services from my local area and Computing Solutions is the best in terms of price and service , by far!

11/16/2011

VANA & REGINALD T.

Rick Burdick is the owner. He helps me out with my computer needs most of the time. He's generally there. I am very pleased with this company. They are very honest, competent, and trustworthy. They always have the work done when they say they're going to have it done.

Description of Work
I've had various things done, prices differ but it has always been under $50.00. I've been using them for about 3 years.

All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi
    My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    Palafox Computers

Palafox Computers is your local computer store that specializes in Mac and OS X. We sell and service Mac computers, mobile devices (iPhones, iPads) and accessories, repair PC products, including tablets. We are the only computer store in the downtown Pensacola area that sells refurbished Apple Computers and with a vast knowledge of the Apple OS X operating system and components, we are able to troubleshoot, diagnose any issue you are likely to encounter, including blank screens, missing data, lost passwords and spinning wheels and either repair it or make an informed recommendation. Not only do we help with personal computer problems, we also can take care of your home or business network and infrastructure. To schedule an appt. click the contact link or give us a call.

Computer Sales
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Repair computers and laptops. Remove virus infections and malware. In shop or on site services. Transfer of VHS tapes to DVD.