24/7 All Services LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2012

233 E 16th Ave Ste B

Gulf Shores, AL 36542

Full service company providing emergency response, prompt and quality service. No additional fee for emergency response. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. No answering service. We answer our phones to serve you personally....

12/27/2018

Louise V.

He was fast and then inspected the rest of my roof. I was pleased

Description of Work
I had an emergency roof repair. Two shingles blew off and a big storm was coming. The repairman came out at night in the dark and repaired the roof.

Category plumbing,roofing

05/07/2018

Randy L.

Located electrical issue and repaired. Plumbing issue resolved by replacing valve.

Description of Work
Electrical troubleshooting and repair. Also used plumbing service for a washing machine water supply issue

Category electrician,plumbing

03/13/2017

Louise V.

The service man was prompt, pleasant and knew what he was doing. My only complaint was that he left a mess for me to clean up.

Description of Work
Install bathroom sinks

06/10/2016

Janet L.

We planned with the contractor and those doing the work. Their experience provided lots of information that made the project go smoothly. Lots of workers were in and out during the project and were friendly and professional. Our questions were answered and concerns were always satisfied. We have done 3 large projects with 24/7 and will use them again just in the future.

Description of Work
Our master bath shower was enlarged and tiled , new tub with tile surround, tile flooring, countertops in marble and new lighting. The closets rods and shelving were redone to our design. Our guest bath tub was removed and a tile shower was created. New flooring, counters, toilet, lighting and paint. Our entire house was plumbed due to defective pipes. Drywall was cut open to make the changes, drywall was repaired and repainted.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

06/09/2016

Michael S.

Everything went quite well. No over runs The owner and his team members were always available for questions and or suggestions/changes. We have had nothing but great comments from our renters and our leasing company

Description of Work
Completely renovated our condo in Gulf Shore Alabama. Removed walls, installed all cabinets, appliances, tiled 2 bathrooms tiled the outside deck, performed all painting, electrical and installed a new water heater

Category ceramic tile,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,water heater repair,deck cleaning,home remodeling,interior painters

10/26/2015

Marie G.

We are doing updates on our Gulf Shores condo which is on the market. I contacted Ray and he promptly arranged to come out to give an estimate. He is knowledgeable and made sensible recommendations. After I dropped off the deposit, he had Brenda come out to get an idea of the job required, and she was back at 8 am the next day to get started on the painting. I felt comfortable leaving the lockbox code, as I had to return home to Mobile. Another painter (Davy?) called to let me know there was a second area on the ceiling that needed a repair, as well as some water damage around two windows. I gave the OK to proceed. By Friday afternoon, Brenda called to let me know that everything was complete. The work was done beautifully and completed within a week from the time I first contacted Ray. I felt that Brenda went above and beyond, and had great pride in her work. This seems like a very busy company, and I can understand why. We will likely have another job within a month or so, and I won't hesitate to call them. I especially like the fact that they truly can do it all - painting, plumbing, electrical work, plus anything else required. We were extremely pleased.

Description of Work
Painted walls, ceilings,stairwell, and trim in most of the condo; repaired two areas of the ceiling, replaced a toilet, ceiling fan, and light fixture.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,replacement windows,ceiling fans,interior painters

10/14/2015

Dennis M B.

It went great the electrician and plumber did a very good job.

Description of Work
Did the electrical and plumbing work involved in our kitchen remodel.

Category electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

07/07/2015

wesley N.

called at 6:36 am got here around 7:45am. told the guy what needed to be done finished 1 toilet and then offered to do the other toliet. 140 bucks! for maybe 15 mins of work. ripoff. not using again

Description of Work
toilet auger 2 toilets

02/09/2014

Carol I.

The work was done on time and within budget.The work crews arrived promptly as scheduled, worked hard, were polite and cleaned up before leaving every day. They were focused on the details and doing the job right.The owner, Ray Mishali, did a great job managing the project. He provided regular progress updates on the work and made suggestions for improvements that enhanced the overall quality of the renovation. He answered questions promptly and provided alternative solutions to allow us to stay within our budget. He accommodated our requests for changes as the work progressed. Ray has extensive contacts in the area and readily provided recommendations for the local sourcing of lighting, flooring, tile, paint, cabinets, etc.We are very happy with the renovation and recommend 24/7 All Services for any remodeling project.

Description of Work
24/7 All Services, LLC recently finished a renovation on our condo in Gulf Shores, AL. The changes were extensive, including re-plumbing of the entire condo, complete remodeling of the bathrooms, addition of a walk-in shower, installation of appliances, replacement of the flooring throughout the condo and painting inside and out. The electrical systems were brought up to code.

Category appliance repair,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

01/13/2014

George E.

The installer arrived at the stated hour. He proceeded to cut a hole behind the shower and claimed that was where the leak was. I examined the location as he asked, but did not see the water. As he replaced the fixture, I proceeded to explore more and discovered the actual leak at the floor, entering the bathroom. I then showed the young man the location of the leak, which he then repaired, after he had already installed the faucet, which was not needed. I was charged for 6.5 hours of labor, which seemed way more than should have been required for a professional plumber. I did complain and was refunded $64 dollars.

Description of Work
Provider repaired a water leak and installed a bath faucet.