Lowe's Of Graysville

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2011

1100 Bankhead Hwy SW

Graysville, AL 35073

Store number - 3039. Additional DBA - Lowe's Companies Inc....

12/21/2012

Roxanne M.

Description of Work
The WORST customer service I have ever experienced! We hired Lowes to install carpet in our new home. During the purchase, we were given a date and time of installation (about 4 days later) but no one showed up. When i called back I was told by Kim that the installer would have to be the one to call us to schedule installation. After explaining that we had a house full of furniture being delivered the next day based on what I was told by their salesperson, Kim rudely informed me there was nothing they could do and hung up on me. We had to find another company to do the work and was able to get it done the next day. She called back to tell me they could do the installation 10 days later but i advised her we hired someone else. Our money was refunded by management.

12/11/2012

David F.

Customer service was abysmal and not helpful at all. The store manager did call and offer me a discount, but by then it was too little too late. The people who work there are just punching a time clock and not really trying to help customers.

Description of Work
I went in to buy some shelving for our bathroom, but the only item they had was the display unit. I asked if I could buy that one and they wouldn't let me. Then I asked if they had the item at another store, and they did, so instead of having someone bring the item to the store closest to me, I had to drive to the other store and find it myself.

08/29/2012

Sandra B.

I go in there often and they always recognize us when we go. They are always nice and helpful.

Description of Work
I went in to buy a hand rail for a bath tub and rocks for edging.

02/09/2012

Sandra B.

.Everything was fine and I didn't have any problems with this company. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
.I hired Lowe's to install counter tops in my kitchen.

Category countertops

09/05/2011

Sandra B.

I was very pleased with the installation. The installer was very professional and did a very good job. I was very pleased with the overall experience and plan on getting another door from them.

Description of Work
On August 3, 2011 I purchased a security storm door from Lowes in Graysville, Al. I was told when I purchased it that someone would be in touch with me in a few days to set up a time for installation. They called me that afternoon and came the next day and installed the door.

Category doors

Durante Home Exteriors

Durante locally serves customers throughout BIRMINGHAM, HUNTSVILLE, and NASHVILLE metro areas. We are not a chain or a franchise-we're local and we are one of the most trusted names in the home improvement industry! Durante offers outrageously GREAT Customer Service, and when you call our offices you will always speak to a LIVE person who is friendly and ready to serve you! At Durante Home Exteriors, we want to help you, we want to spoil you and we want to make your home look its best! That‘s what you should expect from Durante Home Exteriors. We have hundreds upon hundreds of satisfied customers that turned to Durante for their Home Improvement needs and we have the pictures and testimonials to prove it! If you want a company that’s 100% focused on YOU call US!!

Andrew Muncey's Home Repairs

Our family-owned-and-operated business is ready to get any of your home improvement projects done, quickly and efficiently. You'll have fully trained experts that are ready to provide you with complete exterior and interior remodeling services that will take your home to a whole new level. Additional DBAs - Muncey's Maintaince & Home Improvement, Andrews Muncey Maintenance. Additional contact name - Andrew Muncey.

JC Construction Remodeling

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available