Cantrell Contracting LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2011

Cantrell Contracting, LLC is licensed Alabama home building company. We specialize in structural repairs, remodeling, and many more residential and commercial needs. If you have a crack, leak, damage, or just want to update your living space, or even build your dream home; we want to be your contractor!!! We take pride in what we do and want our customers to sleep at night knowing their house is the best it can be!...

S&S Roofing

We are a A rated company by the BBB, we are offering a upgrade to a 30 year architectural shingle and pay some if not all of your deductible,, FREE ROOF!!! We have over 25 yes experience and have a great reputation, go with us, you will not be disappointed

Crawlspace Doctor

I have been in the home building business in the Huntsville AL area for the past 15 years. I have always noticed the need to control humidity and mold issues in home design. Designing crawlspaces with foundation vents used to be code and all builders had to abide by the code. Fortunately the codes have changed. I see the need for unvented, conditioned crawlspaces in the Huntsville area. Not only does a conditioned crawlspace allow for the control of mold growth but also allows for the most energy efficient crawlspace possible. I have joined the Crawlspace Doctor team to gain their knowledge and for the support of an expanding Corporation.

Bledsoe's Construction

We provide professional services, Painting interior and exterior. Kitchen Cabinets trim and more. We take care of All your homes needs, windows, doors floors and so much more.

08/07/2018

It took several months before they got to me, because they are quite busy, but I was not in a big hurry. They did an excellent job; it looks great! They re-used my brick and did a good job of matching the mortar. They removed the whole area around the cracks, cleaned it up, and then re-assembled it. They also redid some brickwork under a downspout and that looks nice as well. They put new molding ...

Description of Work
Repair of several mortar cracks in brick near and above my garage

04/06/2018

perfect , looks great will help sell my house now, thanks

Description of Work
kitchen work looks great would hire him again and again

Category masonry,remodeling

07/01/2015

Jerred contacted me and scheduled the work after I made the initial call to him. Arrived promptly and completed the work in a timely manner. The quality of the work is excellent as well as the costs associated with the repairs being very reasonable. We will definitely call on Cantrell Construction again for other repair and building needs.

Description of Work
Brick and door repairs

06/25/2015

Great work. Mortar matches original 20 year old brick. Showed up on time, completed work quickly, and made other minor repairs to the brick work on my home for minimal charge.

Description of Work
repaired cracked brick on exterior of home

11/17/2014

Cantrell Contracting LLC The company preformed a variety of task in accomplishing our renovation/repair. There were leaks in the lower level of our home. Correcting this problem required both interior and exterior work, including removing trim from interior windows, removing three sets of triple casement windows. These are very heavy double pane, wood windows with aluminum clad outside. Four men w...

Description of Work
Renovation work to find and repair leaks in the lower level of our home.

Category contractors,drywall,masonry,remodeling,replacement windows,basement waterproofing,woodworking,basement remodeling

New home construction. Remodeling & home repairs. Structural repair. Brick pavers & repair. Water infiltration solutions - roofing, windows, basements. Custom mailboxes. Concrete

Check, Visa, MasterCard