BRASWELL REMODELING & MAINTENANCE INC.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2013

BRM is a full scale remodeling and maintenance company,that offers a very wide variety of services. We currently have 9 employees, and looking to expand that number in the next few months.Our billing procedure is always gone over with the customer and put in writing before signing of contract....

LA'S PRESSUREWASHING

my name is Willie Adams owner of LA'S Powerwashing ... . GUTTERS .ROOFS .HOMES .CARPORTS . DRIVEWAYS .CARS . PARKING LOT

OJM Painting & Sheetrock Repair

We have over 15 years of experience in residential and commercial services including Painting, Sheetrock, Stucco and Carpentry Service. We strive to provide the best customer service that is evident in the quality of each and every job that we do. Please give us a call for more information and a FREE estimate!

PDR CONTRACTING LLC

PDR offers interior and exterior painting, waterproofing, and pressure washing services. We are your go-to reliable and honest painters. We have a reputation to uphold; delivering quality work. My name is Mario Romero, let us get in touch to get you an estimate right away. (864) 318-1261

05/07/2014

They were excellent. Their price was fair and in line with other estimates that I got. They were punctual, and always let my parents know what to expect. They had to work around immobility challenged people, and they were very patient.

Description of Work
I used Braswell Remodeling & Maintenance Inc. They did some improvements at my parents home. They built some ramps, pulled out carpet, and laid out hard wood, they widened their doorway, and redid their bathroom.

Category remodeling

BRM offers from A to Z in the remodeling industry, we also offer any apartments, assistant living facility's, retirement community's, total maintenance such as Painting, Flooring repairs, Roof leaks, General Carpentry...