April & Kathy Cleaning Services

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2011

Child Care - Other
Animal & House Sitting

Cleaning in Alabama by Kathy and Amanda. April has moved to Oklahoma and accepting clients Tulsa, Sand Springs areas. OK cleaning weekends only and daily through Jan 4...

A 2 Z Handyman Services And Home Repair

A2Z Handyman Services are skilled in all phases of home improvement projects big or small we can help get them behind you. We have been in business locally for over a decade with tons of local references and lots of verified reviews on our website, facebook, & also background checked and verified on Home Adviser and the Handy App and Angie's List. Give us a call at 256-453-6528 24hrs a day 365 days a year

Clean Living Home Services

Handy House Cleaning

05/04/2016

Description of Work
they was good to me a d i was good to them and did all i was to do

11/19/2015

Entire home cleaned every two weeks; service was increased to weekly after a surgery. Very little is ever missed, in the rare event it is or something more is required/requested the service is graciously completed immediately or if too time consuming, at the next visit.

Description of Work
cleaned my entire home, and whatever extra I request.

09/22/2014

Kathy called me the day that I requested an estimate and we discussed the size of my house and what I needed. I was having my son's 6th birthday party on Saturday and we arranged for the team to come out Friday morning. Kathy called to confirm and make sure she had the correct directions. Then she called again Friday morning to let me know that they were on their way. They arrived right on time an...

Description of Work
Initial house cleaning on a 3 bedroom/2 bath garden home in the Glencoe area. Dusted all surfaces, swept and mopped all hard floors, vacuumed the carpets, made an upper bunk bed, :) completely cleaned both bathrooms, left the kitchen wonderfully clean, gathered all rags used in a plastic bag and left them on the washer, emptied all garbage cans.

07/18/2014

We agreed on a scheduled time and day for the first cleaning. They came on time, and were ready to get down to business. They did an excellent job, are very professional, and I am ELATED to have them!! They thoroughly cleaned all the base boards, floors, dusted, vacuumed, mopped, cleaned all the doors and door jams,and even got the gunk off the shower doors! They were very patient with dog hair, a...

Description of Work
The ladies came to my house, gave me an estimate to clean for the first time, and then gave me a price to return every two weeks after that. They also gave me a list of supplies I needed to buy and suggested a new vacuume cleaner (I was planning to purchase one and asked for their opinion).

04/07/2014

It went great. They did everything I asked and then some. I have pets and they worked around them and showed kindness to them as well. They arrived on time and did the job at what I considered to be a very fair price. They now clean my house on a regular schedule and I am very pleased.

Description of Work
They cleaned my house. They are so kind and they take extra care to make sure they are doing everything in the manner you want it done. They also try to do extras as well.

Housecleaning, Laundry Services