H and S Construction

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2011

4.4

General Remodeling
Aquariums

S and H Construction cares about its clients from start too finish. we go above and beyond the call of duty too ensure all customers are 100% satisfied.we are truly dedicated and highly protected to keep a good name and standing with all our clients.we correctly complete assigned tasks and duties in a timely manner.we are sincere,reliable, and enthusiastic about each and every job. we have great work ethics and outstanding reults coupled with our enthusiasm to make all customers feel safe with our work iniatitives.we have the utmost sincerity in completing all assigned tasks.we value our knowledge in leadership and management techniques to ensure excellence reults.our hard work and performance and dedication are proven for excellence.we can be trusted with the most difficult assignments and complete the task.our attention to detail are second to none.with a can do attitude we are able to maintain a high state of proficiency ensuring superior performance far superior to other contractors.we work with all customers to make all jobs simple and easy and affordable.we offer various ways to financially help all customers.not all jobs are the same so all jobs are billed differently.we will work with each customer to make it as affordable as possible to get the job done....

Alabama's Largest and Most Successful Pet Fence Company. The original pet containment fence system. The most advanced technology including GPS fences and Boundary Plus Technology. We are also the ONLY pet fence company that has behavior certified trainers on staff to train your pet to stay at home. We offer in house payment plan options to fit any budget. All major credit cards accepted.

Our mission at ET`s Exterior Cleaning is to provide high-quality services and reliability for our customers. We go above and beyond to cater to each project’s specific need. Through open communication and exceptional service, we know you will find what you’re looking for with our Exterior Cleaning Business. Our relationship with our customers is just as important as the Qaulity work we provide! For more information or general inquiries, get in touch today. Remember when you support a small business,you are supporting a dream

11/26/2012

N/A

Description of Work
N/A

Category remodeling

10/16/2012

Very well

Description of Work
A company I would call again for my electrical needs.

Category remodeling

07/28/2012

No show so not applicable.

Description of Work
Received a nice call back from this contractor. Asked him to come out to my house on June 30th to estimate work to be completed on July 12 or 13. Gave me some good advice and advised he charged only for labor. Well that was the end of my good experience. they did not come to visit or estimate as promised and they did not call. Very disappointing after a pleasant call. Update on July 29th - Contractor called back and apologized saying his phone was changed and computer had a virus. Was hoping that I would call him again as he had (until I sent in a complaint) no way to get in touch with me. I accept this apology and since we already had the work done, appreciated his offer and sincere apology - and thus am updating my grade to a "B" accepting some of the responsibility. I trust others would get excellent service from the conversations and voicemail I have had from this provider. He does care.

Category remodeling,epoxy flooring

i have tried unsuccessfully to retrieve your phone number out of the new phone i apologize for any inconvenience i was hoping you would give me a call back so as too see you and i apologise for any inconvenience i may have caused you . please call me on this new number 296-5487 thanks will

06/11/2012

It was excellent. I called Mr. Will Smith and asked if he could come out and look at my kitchens and told him what I needed. He said he could come and gave me a date. (It was within five days). He gave me a date on when he would come and proformed the work . He was there on the date and did the inside. Because I had a tin roof he was not able to do the chimnsey since it rain. He was able to finish...

Description of Work
My kitchen cabinets needed the bottom replaced underneath the kitchen sink and beside the stove. Had a water leak in the wall caused by the a broken pipe for the air conditioner. Placed ed bottoms and supports, molding, and stained what was put down. They also painted the new chimney cap.

Category custom cabinets,chimney caps,cabinet refacing

06/04/2012

My experience with Mr. Smith was wonderful.

Description of Work
I emailed some pictures of sheet rock that I finished myself years ago. I did a very poor job. Mr. Smith called me an went over each picture giving me detailed instruction on how I could fix it. Mr. Smith offered to come by to ensure I was comfortable in doing the project myself. If I do decide to hire this project out Mr. Smith will be the person I will call. He was very understanding an truly took the time to listen to my concerns and answer any questions that I had. Mr. Smith told me if I get in the middle of this project an get over whelmed that he would be more than happy to come to finish the project for me.

Category drywall,remodeling