Factory Warehouse Carpets

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2011

flooring sales and installation and repair...

Holliman flooring is a American owned family flooring buissiness been in buissiness 15 yrs..we offer top notch sand and finish hardwood plus specialize in Lvp,laminate and steps and risers..I work direct one on one with the homeowner to make their vision become reality..when I was young I worked and learned from a true flooring artist and I carry that on with me and passing it down to my sons

We specialize in hardwood installation, sanding, and finish, as well as Carpet Installation, Luxury Vinyl Plank Installation, and Engineer Hardwood Installation. We have more than 15 years experience. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Information about us: * 25+ years experience in the flooring industry, licensed, bonded, and insured. QUICK AND EASY FINANCING AVAILABLE. All major credit cards accepted. A+ rating with the BBB. Other services include: blinds, shutters, pleated and solar shades, plus area rugs. Don't get ripped off by big retail, come support a local business and get a better deal for doing so. We do our own installations.

10/01/2015

Description of Work
Good price. Satisfied with the installation of carpet to our stairway.

06/30/2014

The installation was done by another contractor. The whole job came up to $800. They have been ok. They do a decent job and the cost is better. I keep using them.

Description of Work
I used Factory Warehouse Carpets to buy a carpet.

05/20/2014

Everything was good with Factory Warehouse Carpets. They were knowledgeable, helpful, they did their work, they are right on time, the result was really good, I am totally pleased. They then came back, they told me they had come back up on a follow-up they did, had nothing to do with the job, but another level cast and they came back and finished that up yesterday.

Description of Work
We just had vinyl floor put down by Factory Warehouse Carpets.

09/27/2013

I walked into Jim's store on Thursday and gave him a general idea of what I was looking for. He took me directly to a particular carpet, told me all about it and sent me home with samples. He came to measure on Friday and we decided on Friday night which grade of carpet to purchase. Went by Saturday to sign some papers and they arrived Tuesday morning to start taking out the old carpet and install...

Description of Work
Removed old carpet and installed new carpet.

02/04/2013

We have used the company in the past and we recommended our son to check it out. We went carpet shopping to many places and we ended up going with them. The prices were very reasonable in comparison. They have good customer service.

Description of Work
My son got his house carpeted at Factory Warehouse Carpets.

Category carpet installation

Sell and install carpet, vinyl, laminate ceramic tile and hardwood & refinish hardwood flooring.

please inquire