A TWO Z HANDYMAN & APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICE

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2007

1 EMPLOYEE. USES SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT. LICENSE #2007-970. ...

Sun-Day Renovation

We specialize in Roofing Installation, Siding Installation and Interior & Exterior Painting Projects! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

AGM Construction and Remodeling LLC

Adrian has been specializing in interior and exterior painting for over 10 years. We take pride in each job and we care about the quality of your home. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

SouthFace Renovations LLC.

Hello my name is Johnny DeBlieux! I am the owner and operator of this custom paint, roofing, remodel and construction company. We can do any and all interior or exterior remodel/restoration project. My attention to detail and skills are geared towards the finished product. My business has from 3-8 employees per job and myself depending on size of project. We are properly insured and licensed to do any residential project known to man! I normally operate under a draw pay application for longer projects or 50% deposit and 50% upon completion payment plan for shorter projects. We give Senior citizens and Angie's List members discounts as well!

Offers by SouthFace Renovations LLC. on Angi

11/01/2007

James arrived early, went over the details of the job, and got started right away. He updated me anytime there was a question and finished in a reasonable amount of time. In all, the job took just over four hours. I will call James anytime I need home repairs done.

Description of Work
James installed a new dish washer, a new stove, and an over-the-range microwave. He installed a new outlet for the microwave and for the stove since the old hood and range were hardwired.

Category appliance repair,electrician

BASEMENT, GARAGE MAKE OVERS, DECKS, PAINTING-INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR, PRESSURE WASHING, AND REPLACE LIGHT FIXTURES.

FRONT LOAD WASHERS AND DRYERS.