M and B Construction Associates Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2009

1219 Moriah Ln

Gadsden, AL 35907

We offer computer designed cabinets for new construction and remodels....

04/27/2016

Sandy W.

Description of Work
Carpenty, toilet replacements, light replacements, changing appearance of center kitchen island. They did an excellent job. I'm very impressed with the skill land professionalism of this team. I will definitely use Clay again and will recommend him highly.

Category flooring contractor, pool cleaners, woodworking

03/17/2016

Linda C.

Category flooring contractor

10/30/2013

Linda C.

We cannot say enough about Clay's professionalism, ability and determination to get the work done in a timely manner. We highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Fireplace was unusable due to smoke backing up into house. Clay was highly recommended and exceeded all expectations. We had been previously quoted $3500.00 and Clay did an outstanding job for just under $1,000.00. Replaced rotten wood around roof, facia, and chimney. Took fireplace backing off, repaired all wood, leveled and sealed fireplace box with fireproofing material. Extended chimney 2' for better draw on fireplace.

Category pool cleaners, fireplaces, woodworking

12/11/2012

Mary H.

Clay Massey was prompt and came at a time of urgency to dig the holes that I needed. Came after his work he was committed to in the dark to help me and we both worked with his backhoe and me with my tractor until about 10pm. He did not leave until the job was finished. Much gratitude to him.

Description of Work
Helped me close my pool and solar system drain. Reinforced my alpaca fence and repaired barn. Rented backhoe and dug 3 large areas to bury 2 alpacas that had died of old age.

Category excavators, fencing, pool cleaners, garage builders

04/28/2012

Very professional job.

Description of Work
Serviced the solar on my pool and built a barn for my alpacas.

Category pool cleaners

07/03/2009

Mary H.

Called Clay Massey after I heard he installed solar from a friend who had Clay do previous work at her house. He arrived on time and measured area then called back with bid in a few days. I told him to go ahead with the project which he finished ahead of time and was very helpful in explaining everything to me. Everything was cleaned up before he left. Felt very comfortable with him in my house alone. Even gave him the code to the locks so he could install automation system in house. I have had him do several more projects since then doing construction projects around the house, including an outdoor kitchen by the pool. I love the solar and automation system for the pool. I have had several more months of pool enjoyment because of the solar heat. Saved myself a lot of money not running the gas heater.

Description of Work
Installed solar pool heating system, pool automation with salt generator and controls inside of house.

Category pool cleaners

Silver City Pressure Washing LLC

I have one year of experience in pressure washing but i just started my business about 2 weeks ago. We are a growing business and hope to see growth in this industry we offer great customer service as well as great rates!! We stand out from other competitors with timely scheduling time efficiency of jobs and our rates are unbeatable!!! Furthermore we also do price match jobs with other companies. And we strive to make the customers 100% satisfied with our performance of the job.

Mejia Painter

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Archila's Painting

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal