M and B Construction Associates Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2009

We offer computer designed cabinets for new construction and remodels....

T.Jay Smith Construction LLC

T.Jay Smith Construction LLC

T.Jay Smith Construction LLC is devoted to supplying the ideal excavation service potential in each and every job we undertake. We know that every client, regardless of if they’re a contractor, developer, business, or homeowner, has particular requirements that are unique to their excavation job. Because of this, we always carefully accommodate any of our services according to the exact and changing demands within a competitive market. The T.Jay Smith Construction LLC mission is consequently based upon an old-fashioned value of 'going the extra mile' for clients and paying close attention to their objectives for every single job. Although our client service policies remain traditional, our gear and techniques are innovative. This combination ensures that we always offer a high standard of quality workmanship which makes a difference on each Fort Payne, AL excavation project, regardless of its dimensions.

Offers by T.Jay Smith Construction LLC on Angi

04/27/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpenty, toilet replacements, light replacements, changing appearance of center kitchen island. They did an excellent job. I'm very impressed with the skill land professionalism of this team. I will definitely use Clay again and will recommend him highly.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,pool cleaners,woodworking

03/17/2016

CATEGORY flooring contractor

10/30/2013

We cannot say enough about Clay's professionalism, ability and determination to get the work done in a timely manner. We highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fireplace was unusable due to smoke backing up into house. Clay was highly recommended and exceeded all expectations. We had been previously quoted $3500.00 and Clay did an outstanding job for just under $1,000.00. Replaced rotten wood around roof, facia, and chimney. Took fireplace backing off, repaired all wood, leveled and sealed fireplace box with fireproofing material. Extended chimney 2' for better draw on fireplace.

CATEGORY pool cleaners,fireplaces,woodworking

12/11/2012

Clay Massey was prompt and came at a time of urgency to dig the holes that I needed. Came after his work he was committed to in the dark to help me and we both worked with his backhoe and me with my tractor until about 10pm. He did not leave until the job was finished. Much gratitude to him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped me close my pool and solar system drain. Reinforced my alpaca fence and repaired barn. Rented backhoe and dug 3 large areas to bury 2 alpacas that had died of old age.

CATEGORY excavators,fencing,pool cleaners,garage builders

04/28/2012

Very professional job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced the solar on my pool and built a barn for my alpacas.

CATEGORY pool cleaners