Horton's Painting

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2012

3.7

Over 30 years experience, we provide customer satsifaction. Call for a free estimate (256) 312-3220...

Fresh Coats, LLC.

We have extensive experience in coordinating the proper finishes for your home's interior and helping you pick the perfect color to set the mood for your room.

Bledsoe's Construction

We provide professional services, Painting interior and exterior. Kitchen Cabinets trim and more. We take care of All your homes needs, windows, doors floors and so much more.

J&B HANDYMAN SERVICES, LLC

We offer a variety of services, specializing in both interior and exterior painting. We also offer home remodeling and general home repairs including plumbing, carpentry, and flooring services, As a small family run business, we are able to offer great reliable service at affordable prices.

11/18/2014

Looked ok for a while already starting to look bad in places. Finished everything and cleaned up in two hours $650.00. Said he would come back and stain the side of my workshop since it didn't take long. That was two months ago I finally had it stained by someone else.

Description of Work
Stain house

Category house painters

04/29/2013

It didn't.

Description of Work
Contacted contractor and explained needed to be done. They took down my name and number. They said that they would call me back and never did. They were nice but do not seem to be dependable in my opinion.

Category house painters,interior painters

05/16/2012

They did what they said they would do. Everything was clean and neat. If it wasn't to my liking, they would come back and do touch-ups or do whatever was incorrect. They stood behind their painting. I would recommend them to a friend or family member. The price was comparable to anybody else in the area. The responsiveness was immediate. They came back to make sure everything was okay. They were r...

Description of Work
It was for interior painting, but they did caulking around the windows and doors.

Category house painters,interior painters

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working for you.

Commercial and residential interior and exterior painting of all sizes and kinds. We also do decks, furniture, cabinets (CAN TURN YOUR EXISTING CABINETS OR FURNITURE INTO BEAUTIFUL PAINTED, GLAZED, DISTRESSED, OR LOOK OF CHOICE PIECES), etc. Anything that can be painted or stained. We specialize in faux finishing and gel staining (CAN TURN YOUR EXTERIOR PAINTED METAL DOORS, SUCH AS ANY METAL GARAGE DOOR AND INTERIOR PAINTED DOORS INTO A REAL WOOD LOOK WITH GEL STAIN)

No automotive painting