AAA Security

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2013

AAA security specializes in installation and service for burglar alarms, camera systems, access control systems, and personal emergency systems. Please Call: 877-252-7695- Toll Free 256-543-8222- Gadsden 256-238-1688- Anniston 205-680-9965- Trussville ...

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi
SafeStreets - ADT Authorized Provider

Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly focused on giving all customers a 5-Star Experience™. SafeStreets is committed to bringing high-tech security equipment, backed by 24/7 professional monitoring, to the place that matters most - your home. We have same day and next day appointments available, all scheduled within a one hour window. Call us anytime for a custom home security assessment and free quote! Comprehensive Security System ADT 24/7 Monitoring Touch Screen Control Panel Motion Detectors, Glass Break Sensors, & Point-of-Entry Sensors Indoor, Outdoor, & Doorbell Cameras Smart Home Automation Smoke, Carbon Monoxide, & Flood Sensors Mobile App Control Cellular Connection Back-up Battery Supply Maintenance/Extended Warranty Homeowners Insurance Certificate Theft Protection Guarantee

Link Interactive

Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industry!

04/02/2015

Description of Work
2 years ago they put a security system in a home I had just purchased

Category home security systems

02/18/2013

The overall experience was great, my installer Chris was a friendly, knowledgeable professional, he showed up on time, cleaned up after himself and explained everything about my system, pricing, and contact information. My family and I feel saver and more protected with the system, with small children you can't be to careful. .

Description of Work
My Installer Chris came to my new home on 2/13/2013 to give an estimate, he gave me a detailed description of the services he would perform and the cost of each, he gave me several payment options, I found the pricing very reasonable, so we set up the installation date which was the next day, Chris told me he would be there around 9a.m., he showed up promptly at 9. in about 5 hours he installed two motion sensors, and sensors on all my doors, and three fire detectors/ with a heat detector in my attic, and a keypad/ with alarm. He ran all the wires behind the wall and non were showing when he left.

Category home security systems

Install, repair, and service for any home or business security needs.

N/A