Elevate Construction

At Elevate Construction, we focus on quality workmanship, dependability, and providing customers with an enjoyable experience for any project, small or large. ...

Color World Housepainting of Birmingham

Color World Housepainting provides home and business painting services in Columbus that will ensure you have the best-looking property on the block. Backed by a name with over 20 years of experience, our professional team is ready to help you transform the look of your property, inside and out. We are committed to bringing you a quality, beautiful paint job that is always finished on time and on budget. Our painters use high-quality products and detailed processes to make sure the only thing you notice when we are finished is how amazing your property looks.

Altract Home Improvement, LLC

Altract is an interior and exterior residential and commercial painting company. We provide high quality long life paint finishes from the top paint manufacturers. Altract is a fully licensed and insured company and all of our work comes with a 3 year guarantee. In addition to painting we also provide carpentry, deck and fence staining, drywall install and removal and other necessary services for residential and commercial property improvement.

Pedro s painting

Hello, my name is Pedro Chavez, in my business we are dedicated to painting houses inside and out, we do sheetrock or wood repairs, we do floor work and we build decks. All my workers are people with a lot of experience, some of them are part of my family including my uncles or brothers. My uncles are people with a lot of experience doing this type of work. I started working with them when I was 12 years old on my vacations and free time. Until the date I am 27, we work hard to make sure the work is perfect and our clients are happy with the results. we are very kind and respectful people. If you have any project that you want to do with pleasure we can help you doing it as soon as possible and professionally

01/22/2020

Everything was done exceptionally well. The finished product was exactly what was promised. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
framing, drywall, and painting

Category remodeling,interior painters