WOOD FLOOR STORE

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2010

4.3

We offer 6 months same as cash financing....

Howell's Home Services has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Holliman flooring is a American owned family flooring buissiness been in buissiness 15 yrs..we offer top notch sand and finish hardwood plus specialize in Lvp,laminate and steps and risers..I work direct one on one with the homeowner to make their vision become reality..when I was young I worked and learned from a true flooring artist and I carry that on with me and passing it down to my sons

10/06/2015

Description of Work
While the store staff is excellent, I was quite unhappy with the installers, particularly the crew supervisor.

06/22/2015

Description of Work
purchased materials from the Wood Floor Store. The man and his crew that installed the flooring was very professional and I have no problem with him. The flooring we ordered was given to someone else which delayed the installation until they could get it. run around on the phone. Lady there is not friendly or professional. I would rather deal with a King Cobra than her.

12/26/2012

Did not use after estimate evaluated

Description of Work
My perceptions were--------- Got estimate,it was highest of three, Installers were not identified all were subcontractors all were unknown to me. Store was 'COLD".Store staff appeared to have little flexability. Decided to go with a "local" Small Business with flexibility on pricing and quality, and installers on staff.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

06/27/2012

Laura came and did the estimate within 48 hours of initial contact. Flooring was paid for and ordered the day of the estimate. Flooring was delivered within 48 hours of order and flooring was installed 48 hours later. The installers moved the furniture in the bedroom and moved the appliances in the kitchen. When they were moving the oven out Wes noticed that there was a problem with the wiring and...

Description of Work
Recieved estimate on products and services, moved furniture, had old carpeting removed and wood flooring installed by Wes Swaner.

Category flooring contractor

We offer assistance in design as well as installation services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available