South Eastern Claims Specialists

With Angi since July 2013

Our company offers both commercial bidding as well as residential services. we deal with insurance companies. Additional fax - (256) 764-0580, Additional phone number - (256) 272-5200. Additional DBA - South Eastern Claims Specialists LLC....

Howell's Handyman

Howell's Home Services has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

B&P

We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to big or small. Please reach out and see what we can do for you!

Offers by B&P on Angi
Holliman flooring

Holliman flooring is a American owned family flooring buissiness been in buissiness 15 yrs..we offer top notch sand and finish hardwood plus specialize in Lvp,laminate and steps and risers..I work direct one on one with the homeowner to make their vision become reality..when I was young I worked and learned from a true flooring artist and I carry that on with me and passing it down to my sons

07/22/2013

We have a section of our home that is covered by a flat roof. SEC installed a special covering that has stopped the leaks. The work crew was friendly, worked hard, and left the area spotless. Kyle is the one who oversaw the work, and I highly recommend him and his company.

Description of Work
Installed specialized roofing material for a flat roof.

Residential & commercial roofing inspection.

Check, Visa, MasterCard