Geek Squad - Best Buy

TV Sales
Computer Sales
Computer Training
TV Repair

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
All American Remote Access Computer Repair

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Remote Access Computer Repair on Angi

03/25/2013

The people of Geek Squad were very nice but Geek City is over the Geek Squad and I purchased a warranty contract for the computer to be repaired or replaced. I took my computer to be fixed a month before my contract expired and when I took it to the store I was told they repaired it. Once I got it home it was not fixed and I took it back so they shipped it off. When I got there i was told my hard ...

Description of Work
It was in July of last year but the problems started in January of the same year

Category computer repair

04/25/2007

We would gladly call the Geeks again. They rectified my wife's computer problems in a fast manner. They know computers and they charge fair prices. My wife would have to say what we were charged exactly because she paid that bill. It was surely reasonable though and the computer works fine now.

Description of Work
The Geek Squad fixed a software and virus problem on my wife's computer. We located this business through another company.

Category computer repair

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available