Mom's Comprehensive Housekeeping

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2009

Work is performed personally by me and one other employee. I do not sub unless I will be out of town for an extended time. Pay is generally due upon completion of job. We use all green products whenever possible. Shakley Basic G and Basic H are our primary cleaners....

License #18992. In business since Feb. 2014, Wiregrass Homepro specializes in Residential Housecleaning paying attention to details and giving that professional clean look and completing the work the way customers prefer. Sanitizing the kitchen and bathrooms, dusting includes blinds and ceiling fans. Steam mopping all floors and vacuuming includes corners and edges along with main areas. All dusting done in detail, such as lamps, lampshades, knick knacks, picking them up and dusting underneath. Clean mirrors and french or sliding glass doors. **** Move-out and Move-In cleaning for your moving needs. Includes top to bottom cleaning for house, fridge, oven, cabinets, bathrooms,kitchen,light fixtures and switches, ceiling fans, door panels, baseboards, mop floors and sweep garage.

11/05/2012

Services performed for me are sweeping, mopping, dusting, vaccuuming, changing bed linens, bathrooms, kitchen surfaces. It is such a pleasure to walk into a clean home.

Description of Work
Cindy came out to my home and gave me a personalized quote for a biweekly (every other week) cleaning. She came out on the scheduled day and performed every task that we discussed. The cleaning met my expectation. She even worked around my cat! I am very pleased with her services and she is scheduled to come back every two weeks from now on.

07/20/2012

They charge $25 an hour and there are two of them. They used to take three hours and now they that have a routine they take 2 hours. They clean better than I do.

Description of Work
I use Mom's Comprehensive Housecleaning every month and they are excellent. They do my windows, curtains, and ceiling fans every couple of months, they are very good.

05/26/2012

They came in and did a full move out cleaning. They were here for about ten hours and did a great job. When we had an inspection, the inspectors didn't find anything wrong with the place. We were one hundred percent pleased. They do great business and they are great people. They did a great job. We can't really find anything that we didn't like about them.

Description of Work
We used Mom's Comprehensive Housekeeping for housecleaning.

06/15/2009

The quality was great, but more importantly, she was so thoughtful and helpful. I had actually called and scheduled with her to clean the house Thursday morning, May 18th, but I got a call late afternoon on Wednesday the 17th that our landlord was showing our rental home to potential new renters the next morning. As I was picking up the phone to tell Ms. Cherneski I'd have to reschedule, she actua...

Description of Work
Cleaning of the house from top to bottom in four hours on a last minute call! She was wonderful and worked in the evening to assist us during an emergency of sorts. She actually charged $50 for 4 hours of cleaning, but we were so thankful for her help that we gave her $75. She did a standard but thorough cleaning of our living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen and laundry room including vacuuming, dusting, mopping, cleaning sinks, toilets and tubs, wiping down surfaces and cleaning mirrors.

Housecleaning,comercial and residential.