Lovell Tom Asphalt Paving

Founded 1949 • With Angi since August 2010

3.5

Tom Lovell Paving offers the best service in the Huntsville area. We offer a full line of services from asphalt, paving driveways, parking lots, seal coating, grading, gravel, and we work with commercial and residential. We have been doing this for over 60 years. Call us out for a free estimate. We accept appointment 24/7 weekends too. Call us today for further information....

T & C Asphalt Paving

Locally owned and operated since 1991. Commercial and residential. Licensed and insured . All work guaranteed.

Offers by T & C Asphalt Paving on Angi
IHY Asphalt

We're a local, family owned and operated paving business that's had the same staff for over 20 years. We're only not loyal to you, but also our staff. Whether you need potholes in your residential parking area filled and repaired or a building pad paved for your residential project, you can count on the experienced professionals at IHY Asphalt. When you hire us, expect us to complete the job on the same day!

MAS Concrete

MAS Concrete is a owner-operated business. We have over 25 years of experience in the concrete industry in the North Alabama area. Our work is top-notch and professional. We provide free estimates. We do driveways, porches, slabs, foundations, stamped and stained concrete.

02/26/2016

11/10/2015

looked great when new, after 7-9 years with only light traffic its in poor shape. should have gotten 15 years out of this.

Description of Work
paved long driveway

07/23/2012

Tom Lovell Asphalt Paving seemed to have a fair price for a satisfactory job.

Description of Work
They did our driveway.

04/12/2012

.At the time I was happy with the driveway because I just didn't know any better. Since than I have looked at other driveways and other prices. Now I know what a bad deal I got.

Description of Work
Paved a long driveway and parking area. Very poor quality: Has overlaps and lots of roller marks. Stones he said would not come loose, have come loose. But, it is better than the dirt and gravel I had.

Category concrete driveways,driveway pavers

Concrete, Etc.,Asphalt,Asphalt Paving & Sealcoating,Driveway Contractors,Paving Contractors,Sealers Asphalt