Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2010

147 Townsend Creek Rd

Eclectic, AL 36024

Locally owned & operated. Additional address - PO Box 240785, Eclectic, Al 36024. Additional phone numbers - (334) 398-2696 Montgomery, (256) 786-1861 Alexander City. Additional DBA - Trinity Heating & Air....

02/21/2018

Robert W.

Very impressed. Secured four quotes. Trinity was best overall value. Did quite a bit of research on models and decided on a Goodman model GSZ160601BC 16 SEER efficiency. The two tech guys, Tim and Derek were a pleasure to meet and watch work as a team. And they didn't cut any corners. The job lasted 10 1/2 hours because as they ran into issues, they fixed them as they went. These items were not even on the quote but they went the extra mile because it was the right thing to do. 1. Reconstructed the floor mounts in the attic which took extra time rather than use the existing 2x4 mounts that were not well installed from another company. 2. Installed two overflow float switches to ensure the unit turns off before the emergency pan overflows. 3. Installed new dedicated PVC drain pipe rather than tie into the one connected to the water heater. 4. Installed new Pro Technologies thermostat as the existing Honeywell thermostat did not support the two stage compressor. If they hadn't corrected this problem, I wouldn't have even known and would have lost the savings associated with a 16 SEER high efficiency unit. It required them to run new electrical wiring too which required more time. 5. They even pointed out a problem that I need to take care of on a shoddy water heater installation a few years ago by another company. Cleaned up and took away old unit. Very impressed.

Description of Work
Complete replacement of heat pump.

12/18/2017

Randall G.

Very professional. They took real pride in their work and were very prompt and conscientious.

Description of Work
I had them install a split system for a bedroom and service my main house's heat pump.

09/04/2015

James H.

Description of Work
Repaired air conditioner after I was told that the compressor was going bad

07/11/2015

Wayne S.

I was extremely satisfied with my first service work from Trinity. The office called to let me know that the technician was on his way, and he arrived within a few minutes of the scheduled time. He was very friendly, competent, and professional, and gave me some good advice on several matters. I will definitely use Trinity again!

Description of Work
Routine cleaning and maintenance on three heat pumps.

06/08/2014

McMillan A.

It went exactly as planned and I couldn't be happier. By exactly as planned this is the full story. I started using Trinity Heating and Air several years ago as a new home owner. From the get go, the owner John was always super friendly. Not only was John always friendly but he was always honest, up front, and reasonably priced. Not only that but Johns head technician, Braxton, was always just as friendly, honest and upfront. They are both extremely knowledgable and have an eye for detail. After giving me very quality service for several years one of the coils in one of my units began to leak causing my system to freeze up, drip, and not work. With their care I was able to make the unit limp out another summer. I decided it was time to get another unit. I decided i wanted a top of the line very high efficient unit for several reasons. Because of the costs associated with big a big job I decided to get quotes from Trinity and 5 other dealers. Not only that, I joined HVAC forums and tried to educate myself as much as possible. At the end of the day I learned that with a few slight differences, most of the equipment is the same(i think carrier is the best though ;) ) What you are buying with a new system like this is the installation job(who does it and how well is it done) and you are paying for the service(a 10 year warranty is pretty standard when buying a new HVAC unit so you need someone honest and dependable bc it will be a long relationship). Out of the 6 quotes I got Trinity Heating and Air was the cheapest hands down. I had a several year track record with Trinity of honest quality friendly and dependable work and they came up with the cheapest quote. The decision to use them was a no brainier. Here is the big kicker on trust. I was out of town and made arrangements for John and his crew to get into my house and get started. I arrived a few hours before they finished and they were able to go over the entire system with me, including teaching me to use my wifi touch screen thermostat. I wouldn't let just anyone in my home when I'm not there but i trust these guys. I am SO satisfied with this Greenspeed unit and I look forward to years of quality service from these guys. They will definitely be putting in my next unit as well (I have another one upstairs) TL;DR: Use these guys, they are awesome, friendly, honest, very knowledgable, and reasonably priced

Description of Work
They installed a brand new 4 ton Carrier Infinity Greenspeed unit and I couldn't be happier.

04/22/2014

Sherrie M.

Description of Work
We use American Home Shield and they had someone else coming out several times and couldn't fix the a/c in the heat of last summer. We requested another company and they sent Trinity. They fixed the problem the first time and were very professional.

11/19/2013

Hugh T.

It went well. They found a defect and it was covered by our home insurance. They were very knowledable on our 3 different Air Conditioning systems. They were prompt and thorough. I have used them before.

Description of Work
They did an annual maintenance inspection on my system.

10/07/2013

Steven B.

They always clean the coils. Check the amperage, electrical connects. Check freon..repair air leaks in the ducts if found. Check condesation drains for blockages. Top notch service. I have has the same two techs for years. To me that says a lot about the company. They are prompt, friendly, courteous and always respect my home by making sure they leave no mess. I have a service contract with them and it runs about $175.00 per year for 2 inspections. When I had a fan motor go out I called my home warranty company an specified Trinity and Home Shield sent them out. Very prompt!

Description of Work
Routine service and summer "start up". Maintainence contract they clean and check our system twice a year. They will be back in the fall. I almost always need freon and they have found a few problems and issues before they led to major issues.

07/06/2012

Samuel S.

For the most part they are good. The most recent repair had to be redone.

Description of Work
I've used them three times.

06/07/2012

Thornton C.

Every call has been handled extremely well.

Description of Work
We have been using Trinity for seven years and are very happy with all aspects of their service. When we purchased our house it came with an American Home Shield policy covering our heating and air. When their representative showed up, instead of fixing the problem properly, they just shorted out the fuse box. That act was illegal and a danger to anyone servicing the a/c tower. We tried Trinity, they corrected the problem. Over the years they have always come promptly when needed and come on time when they have scheduled routine maintenance. We have a fairly complex 3 unit system, so their sending the same man every time means he is familiar with our operation. We recommend them highly.

04/20/2012

Steven B.

I have a maintenance contract with them. They show up when they say they will and the same technician has been here three times which to me that shows like three years and will do this annually, so the same person is still employed there which shows they are a good company, very nice, efficient, I found things that I would have never known to look for and just very good to deal with. They come out in the spring and the fall for maintenance work. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
I used Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company for maintenance work.

03/20/2012

Valarie C.

They just came to service it. I had a problem with the connector and they promptly put it back on. It wasn't really expensive at all. I would rate them highly.

Description of Work
I used Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company Inc for servicing.

10/30/2011

Samuel S.

Great.

Description of Work
Air conditioning.

10/17/2011

Michael J.

It was a home insurance job. They came out when they said they would. They were very honest and forthright. They took the time to explain what they were doing. They gave me suggestions on good maintenance. They showed me how to clean the outside unit so that we wouldn't have to pay for cleaning. They are educated and courteous. I trusted them in my house. Everything is holding up well. There are no complications. I liked them in almost every way.

Description of Work
We used Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company Inc. to install a new compressor.

Moore's Mechanical

Moore's hauling has 2 employees and prices are at a reasonable price

Comfort Air Inc

We are a locally owned, licensed and insured HVAC contractor that has been in business for 30+ years serving Montgomery and the surrounding areas. We have 4 full-time technicians employed that has been with the company for many years.

Ductz of Birmingham

AIR DUCT CLEANING - debris in your air ducts can trigger asthma, allergies, unpleasant odors and create microbial growth. HVAC RESTORATION - if your home or business has been compromised due to fire, flood, smoke or water damage, your system should be cleaned as a part of your restoration plan. COMMERCIAL DRYER VENT CLEANING - clogged dryer vents restrict air flow causing increased utility cost and potential fire risks. We ensure your dryer vents are thoroughly cleanded, operational and up to code.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company Inc

How is Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company Inc overall rated?

Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company Inc is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company Inc open?

Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company Inc is open:

Sunday: Open All Day

Monday: Open All Day

Tuesday: Open All Day

Wednesday: Open All Day

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company Inc provide

Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company Inc accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Does Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company Inc offer free estimates?

Yes, Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company Inc offers free project estimates.

Does Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company Inc offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company Inc offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company Inc offer a senior discount?

No, Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company Inc does not offer a senior discount.

Does Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company Inc offer emergency services?

Yes, Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company Inc offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company Inc?

Yes, Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company Inc offers warranties.

What services does Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company Inc offer?

Trinity Heating and Air Conditioning Company Inc offers the following services: Residential and commercial installation and repair for heating and air conditioning equipment. Air duct cleaning, humidifiers, HVAC filters, heat pumps, rooftop units, gas furnaces & duel fuel.