A Allstar Plumbing and Remodeling Inc.

Founded 2018 • With Angi since July 2018

3.7

We are a licensed and insured 24/7 emergency company for all surrounding counties and areas. Our professionals always provide FREE estimates 1st and FREE plumbing and roof inspections. Our estimates are based off of the cost of material and labor only, this allows us to give our customers the best possible price. Our company takes pride in providing excellent work and performance along with the lowest prices around. We aim for complete customer satisfaction every step of the way and to earn your repeat business for ALL of your plumbing, drain, septic, and remodeling needs. We also provide senior citizen and military discounts....

Champion plumbing

We no longer do bathroom remodeling or shower replacement. We are a small plumbing business that takes care of you and your home without the high prices. Veteran owned and operated. Over 15 years of plumbing experience. Guaranteed to give you the best work for the price. We no longer do bathroom renovation or shower installs or removals.

Howell Plumbing

Howell Plumbing is proudly Alabama State Certified Master Plumber and Gas Fitter for 36+ years. Plumbing problems, trust me when I say that we have seen them all. Our experience began in 1988. Look no further for a solution to your gas, plumbing, or drainage/sewer problems. Howell Plumbing can do any job you need done, and for the right price. Why call anyone else? With advanced industry-leading tools and equipment, see how and why we stand beside our satisfaction guarantee with exceptional workmanship and customer care.

05/20/2020

Initially it went well and they were responsive. Came out same day as my request but it was the end of the day and they didn't fully finish clearing the drain and when I called for them to return they let me know they don't guarantee drain and clogging services and I would have to pay again. Not what I had hoped for since they didn't fix it the first time. They didn't follow any sort of social distancing, wearing of gloves, etc. even when dealing with us with Covid going on.

Description of Work
Blocked drain - toilet was backing up.

03/12/2020

Excellent work!

Description of Work
Excellent!

12/15/2019

Well after 2 trips to the Lincoln hardware store and 1 trip to Home Depot to get a 3/4" coupler to fix the pin hole leak in the copper pipe. The repair man had trouble soldering the coupler on several times. A job that should have taken 30 minutes took over 3 HOURS!

Description of Work
Repair pin hole leak in 3/4 " hot water line.

11/17/2019

Never heard from them

Description of Work
Leaky faucets

10/22/2019

He done great work good price will recommend to everyone to call them they do it all. Thanks

Description of Work
Shower faucet replace & repair

Category plumbing,water heater repair

03/21/2019

It went smooth. They pretty much answered my questions for the beginning and did exactly what they told me. I thought they did a great job. It was fast and they were some of the most courteous people I've had yet.

Description of Work
They came and put in a new water heater for me.

Category water heater repair

Plumbing, drain cleaning, water heater, repiping,

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing