Sibley Lawn Care LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2012

Josh Sibley - A word from the owner I am 32 years old and I have been in business for myself since 2007. I thoroughly enjoy being outside and am a perfectionist, so I can guarantee that you will always be satisfied with our work. Please browse the reviews page to see what our other customers are saying. I have also posted images of both our commercial and residential projects so that you can see for yourself the work we do. I realize there are several lawn care companies to choose from and I would appreciate the opportunity to prove to you that we are the best in the field. We appreciate and understand the hardships that families are facing in these difficult economic times. As a result, our company runs specials from time to time, and we offer discounts for our military servicemen and senior citizens. We also have a referral program where both you and your friend get a great deal! To arrange a meeting or obtain a quote, feel free to call me personally at 334-648-3526 or you can email me at josh@sibleylawncare.com....

Beaver Tree Service

Beaver Tree Service

We are a local, family, veteran owned and operated Tree Service and Tree Removal company located in Enterprise, Alabama. We have provided outstanding service to the Wiregrass area since 1990. Serving Coffee, Dale, portions of Geneva and portions of Houston Counties in Alabama. Ask for details. You can rest assured we are full licensed, bonded and insured. Our work is done safely and efficiently. We are a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business with an A+ rating. All major credit cards and checks are accepted. Give us a call today for all of your residential or commercial tree service needs.

06/01/2020

These guys are amazing. They’ve been working our yard for a few months now and the transformation is amazing. Couldn’t say enough good things about them. We are so glad we found them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing, tree trimming, blowing, and edging.

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

03/25/2016

The service was great! Josh and his team tended to my yard with short notice. It was fast and friendly service. If his schedule changes due to weather he will contact you to let you know. I have scheduled for future services from Sibley Lawn Care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Josh and his team cut and edged my yard. Fast and friendly service. I was able to have mowed and edged my yard.

CATEGORY lawn service

02/26/2016

I want to share about my experience with Sibley Lawn Care.  I have a contract with Sibley Lawn Care for my yard maintenance.  I couldn't be happier.  The owner and his crew show up like special forces.  They are thorough, fast, and detailed.  They do a great job, Josh (owner) is eager for feedback or to answer questions.  I can't imagine they've ever had a complaint.  I highly recommend them for y...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut grass and trimmed bushes

CATEGORY lawn service

All Your Lawn & Landscape Maintenance Services | Local Dothan, AL | Owner Operated | Lawn maintenance, mulch, landscape maintenance, mowing, fertilization, tree & bush trimming, pruning, edging, leaf removal, tree planting, flower beds, and more!

Just ask!