Hathcock Home Svc Co Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2010

537 Bic Rd

Dothan, AL 36303

If you are looking to add value, comfort, and beauty to your home or business, the professional staff at Hathcock Home Services is ready to provide you with the best solutions for your home improvement projects. We offer a wide variety of services to best serve our customers at competitive prices.

11/22/2018

larry A.

Guttering job went very smoothly from the beginning to the end. Adam was very helpful and courteous, and the job was perfectly done. Thank you Adam

Description of Work
New gutters on my home

Category gutter repair, sunrooms

09/18/2017

Jack P.

Category decks, sunrooms

06/05/2017

Clarence E.

good professional work

Description of Work
Installed gutter.

06/28/2016

James M.

12/29/2015

Brenda S.

Description of Work
They had me scheduled for installing guttering and actually called 3 days sooner and said they had time to do it that day if I was okay with it. They were fast, courteous and did an excellent job.

10/29/2014

Deborah L.

Description of Work
I called them on 3 occasions and was unable to get anyone to call me back for an appointment for an estimate.

Category decks, gutter repair

We appreciate [Member name removed] interest in our business. It is unfortunate that she was unable to contact us. At Hathcock Home Services, we strive to provide the best customer service and support to every caller. Unfortunately, we have no records of [Member name removed] calls. We have mailed her a letter in hopes of reaching out but have had no response. All of attempts to contact her have failed. Nothing would please us more than to provide her with a quote. She, or anyone else, is more than welcome to call me directly on my cell phone with any questions. Thank you again. Adam Stinson (334)797-2509 Hathcock Home Services

09/10/2014

Brenda S.

Description of Work
Took down rotting porch addition, put up metal awning.

Category awnings, gutter repair

07/03/2014

James M.

OUTSTANDING. The gutter downspouts were custom measured for rain barrels that I am installing.

Description of Work
Installed new rain gutters around our home and repaired loose vinyl siding.

06/27/2014

Loren N.

Category gutter repair, replacement windows

This individual first contacted us in May of 2014 about bidding on a pool enclosure project. The person had seen our work at a neighbor's home and like it very much. Even though he already had a price from another contractor, he wanted us to bid as well. Unfortunately, he gave us a deadline that we could not meet. He asked that we have to the bid to him in 3 days or he would have to go with his other contractor. On a large project such as this,3 days was simply not enough time to get an accurate estimate. We work on our jobs on a first come, first serve basis; therefore, were not able to bid on the project with such short notice. We strive to make every customer or potential customer happy; however, this time we were not able to meet the customer's requirements. We are thankful for his consideration and hope he will consider us for his future projects. -Adam Stinson Hathcock Home Services

01/06/2014

Dana D E.

David with Hathcock was very helpful in giving me flexibility on the amount of labor provided. I wanted to reduce the overall cost by performing some of the labor. I was given quotes that included my doing all the work, part of the work, and none of the work. Hathcock provided me options of two vendors, single and double hung, with various upgrade options. It was easy and painless to get in touch with David and discuss the options and get advice. I'm very pleased with the process and the windows seem to be very well made and installed. When I was concerned about some details on the work performed, David offered to send a crew to fix things. In the end, I didn't need the visit, but it is always nice to get the offer.

Description of Work
Removed four windows and their exterior cement board trim. Installed four new construction windows in their place.

06/13/2012

Julie F.

They had to cancel working several times for whatever reason, or they were late. I always asked that they call me before they came, but they rarely did. One time I had just gotten off work and when I got home, they had broke into my back yard through the fence and were working on the porch without my premission. The handle on the door he ordered for the porch was broke. He said he'd get another one to replace it. He got the new door but figured he could put the old door on and fix it. I specifically asked that he use the new door, but he didn't. About 3 months later, the old door handle broke again, I still have the damaged door because I can't afford to replace it. I do not recommend this company. Replaced the rubber strip on the threshold and moved the latch closer so it would catch the door handle and adjusted the pneumatic or hydraulic pump. But the handle has started sticking again.

Description of Work
They screened in my patio. Put up gutters. The date and amount are close, but not exact, it's been a while. Read my review and called me to fix the problems I was having.

Category decks

In late Spring of 2009, we built a screenroom for the member. We would take this time to respond to the member's report. Because our work is done outside, weather is a uncontrollable-factor that often delays our scheduled jobs. The member was notified of this delay ahead of time. The member was not home during the job and our crews arrived at the scheduled time. After being notified a day in advance, the member forgot to unlock her back gate before leaving for work. We called her cell and left a message but received no response. So our crew placed a ladder over fence (careful not to damage it) and continued to work on the room as scheduled. Upon reading this report, our company's owner contacted and visited the member in an attempt to remedy any issues as her dissatisfaction had never been brought to our attention before. Customer service is a priority for us and we constantly strive for perfection. We want our customers to be completely satisfied with the products and services they purchase. We are grateful for the member's business and hope she will call upon us for any future work.

06/04/2012

cathleen a M.

They do covered patios, enclosures, pergolas, and guttering. They will even replace all the facia board before they do the gutters. This price included the roof, soffet, and the wiring for the speakers and the new fan. They re did the gutter system last. It is glass from floor to ceiling except for a couple windows that we asked them to put in. It is double pained and my plants and cats love it. It is an average of 74% at all times.

Description of Work
Hathcock Home Svc elclosed our back patio. We enclosed the U in our back yard.

Category sunrooms

04/09/2012

Barbara L.

As requested, the company owner came to estimate costs and gave me a detailed list of what he would do, with a very reasonable price quote. Workers came promptly and did a very satisfactory job. The owner returned with follow-up inspection and for a report from me on my satisfaction. Everyone concerned demonstrated professionalism, expertise, and courtesy. I am perfectly satisfied and would not hesitate to recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Installed rain gutter and repaired existing ceiling over carport.

04/05/2012

Barbara L.

This company is an excellent company to work with. They are very professional, courteous, and their prices are very reasonable. They offer quality service from start to finish. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. It seems they really want to please the customer.

Description of Work
Hathcock first installed a screened in porch for us in 2010. A few months later they installed a carport. Recently, they installed windows on the front of our home.

Category awnings, decks, replacement windows

03/30/2012

Viola M.

I would recommend them, they were very good, very professional and they did a good job. As a matter of fact, as soon as I get everything straightened out, they are going to do the back of my house. Then, when I can get the money together, I'm going to have them do the side of my house.

Description of Work
I used Hathcock Home svc to put on some gutters for me.

05/17/2011

James C.

The owner came out and measured the openings. He gave us a quote a few days later and was prepared with several prices depending on what we wanted. Upon deciding on what we wanted we signed a contract. The order took only about 14 days to arrive and they scheduled us a few days later to install them. The installation crew was late the first day but on time the next. Installation went smoothly. Upon finishing they cleaned up and went through the house to look at any problems we saw. We did have one window that cracked and 1 window that was scratched. Three others had bent handles. All were reordered and are awaiting arrival and installation. One piece of advice. Remove anything from the interior wall that may fall, ie. pictures, clocks, etc. Our clock fell off the wall and broke while they were sawing a window frame in half. We love our windows and they look great.

Description of Work
Replaced all windows in our home with top of the line Gorell triple pane windows.

Category gutter repair, replacement windows

Acton Home Solutions LLC

We are a small family owned and operated business. Offering free consultation and estimates. 35 years experience. Home solutions for all aspects of your home.

Anglo-American Screens & Gutters

Anglo-American Screens & Gutters - deck repair & replacement services

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Birmingham

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Birmingham! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

Visa, MasterCard

Replacement Vinyl Windows. Seamless Rain Gutters. Screen Rooms. Awnings & Covers. Sunrooms. Eave Work - Soffit & Fascia. Pergolas. EZ-Breeze Rooms. Pool Cages. Replacement Doors. Handrails.