Cook's Pest Control

With Angi since October 2010

4.3

Additional DBA - CooksPest.com. Additional contact name - Sid Strickland....

09/04/2020

I still have spiders and ants outside but the exterminator comes back when you call. It's hard to tell how successful the treatment is since we've had a lot of rain.

Description of Work
Exterminating

02/13/2017

They did show up and went thru the house for what I thought was a evaluation and free inspection. After they completed (20 min) they responded with a bill for $80 saying they didn't tell you there was a fee for this inspection. When asked if anything was found he said "not what they have seen." When I asked about what if there were, they responded with a plan costing I believe 1500-3000.00 where t...

Description of Work
I asked to see if there were any termites in my house and if so what would be needed to remove them. I am planning to sell the house and was making sure there were no issues with the property/

01/28/2016

They'd come immediately when I called them, but their chemicals didn't seem to work. They couldn't really take care of all of the issues.

Description of Work
They did my pest control.

07/12/2015

I have dealt with them in TN as well and would highly recommend this company. They will come out and do a free estimate and house mapping.

Description of Work
We have three different services with Cook's. Pest, termites and Mosquitos. All services are comparable in cost but I think the overall customer service and professional sets this company apart from all the others! They stand behind their product and services and have been a pleasure to deal with!

10/15/2014

Our experience has been good. They wore little booties on their feet. They did not mess up the floor and did a good job. We did not have any more bugs.

Description of Work
We used Cook's Pest Control. They just did pest control.

Category pest control

Animal removal, pest & termite control.