Quinney Contracting

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2011

License Contractor:Quinney Contracting qualified and ready for the job,willing to help others in there time of need.We also know people need the job done and want business's to work with them,we are more than willing and able to work with you....

WeatherProof Inc Metal Roofing

Visit us at weatherproofroofs.com or Call Us at 334-678-7663. 40 year warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on Our craftsmanship. Call and say you found us on Angie's List for a 5% discount. Showroom located on 2975 Ross Clark Cir. Protect Your Roof with WeatherProof.

J And B Equipment, LLC

I build ponds,driveways and I also clear property and I will do anything that has to do with dirt. I have been in this line of work for 6 years and decided to open my own business.

Luke's Painting Company

Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use high quality premium products for every project. The paint that we use offers great coverage, exceptionally stunning colors, high durability and excellent washability. Location of any project is never an issue, we love to travel so let us get you a free quote today! Luke can be reached directly by phone or text at - 334-922-9148 By email at - LukesPaintingCompany@yahoo.com

Offers by Luke's Painting Company on Angi

11/01/2019

I paid him in full on 08-17-2019, and he has yet to complete the repairs. Despite numerous contacts he claims he is too busy to complete the job. He has left an 83 year old house occupant with a leaking roof and unfinished dry wall and the cold weather has arrived. I only selected him from a recommendation from Angie’s list.

Description of Work
Roofing repairs and interior drywall

Category drywall,roofing,woodworking

03/19/2016

We called on a Friday and Mr. Quinney came to our home for an estimate the next day. He ordered materials and started immediately. Everything was completed in a very timely fashion. He is very friendly and kept us updated on the status of everything.

Description of Work
Installed metal roof.

Category woodworking

Habitat for Humanity,and other Non Profit work also.

??????