Pro Crete LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2014

2902 Willow View Trail SE

Decatur, AL 35603

We are a local owned concrete company. We provide any and all services extending from house slabs to patios. We specialize in decorative concrete, concrete counter tops, stamping and staining. We are certified in overlay systems and Epoxy flooring....

Resposiveness

stamped concrete (18)concrete repair (12)concrete driveways (5)decks & porches (4)epoxy flooring (2)pressure washing (2)mudjacking (1)patio enclosures (1)driveway pavers (1)flooring (1)fence company (1)

09/22/2020

It went great. There was a long wait due to other jobs scheduled before mine and also weeks of rain, but it was well worth the wait. It turned out beautifully. The crew was nice, very hard working and very talented. Clint was super to work with. I would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a large stamped concrete patio installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

01/23/2020

These guys are awesome and did a wonderful job at a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stamped concrete patio and apron around pool.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2019

Photo for Pro Crete LLC - 2902 Willow View Trail SE, Decatur, AL - 38347222

09/29/2019

Work went well. From start of project to poured and finished pad was about a week. Great bunch of guys from owner right down to workers. I am very satisfied with finished product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a 35’ RV parking pad to existing driveway.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

09/13/2019

Very well did all work as promised and back filled then came back and power washed driveways very professional couldn’t have had a more stress free experience would recommend Pro crete LLC fully they will be the first one to call in the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Driveways

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,pressure washing,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

05/16/2019

The quality of my outdoor kitchen and patio exceeded my own expectations. Clint and his team did a terrific job. They started right when he said he they would and worked diligently through bad weather to complete the project promptly. The workmanship of his team was terrific. I have stamped concrete with a smoke tint that looks better than I imagined. My outdoor kitchen is the envy of my neighbors...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clint and his team installed an outdoor kitchen and did a stamped patio with brick steps.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

01/14/2019

Clint installed my fence asap. It is beautiful and very reasonably priced. He was as good as his word. My yard was left clean and neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A fence was installed.

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2019

10/02/2018

Clint is a true professional. We, our family and friends absolutely love our Patio and Pergola. His crew was polite, they were on time and the project went exactly as Clint had explained it would go. There were no bumps in the road or surprises. The left the work area spotless each day. Clint has stayed in contact with me and even returned a few months after the project was completed to stain my s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stamped concrete patio

CATEGORY pressure washing,driveway pavers,sunrooms,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

Photo for Pro Crete LLC - 2902 Willow View Trail SE, Decatur, AL - 37442822

06/13/2018

My patios are beyond my expectations. Clint is a great guy and takes care of his customers. He's very good at getting right back to you if you leave a message. His employees are very professional and reliable. The work was beautiful and I had no clean up cause they take great care. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Stamping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

Photo for Pro Crete LLC - 2902 Willow View Trail SE, Decatur, AL - 37152392

04/30/2018

Very good. Excellent work and follow through. The final product, 20x20 room that we had the concrete floor stained in, looked awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior concrete staining

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2018

04/21/2018

It went great! Clint and his crew were very professional and went above and beyond what we had imagined. Would use again anytime!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Expand our existing patio by 100% and add a decorative touch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2018

Decorative Concrete, Concrete, Concrete Counter-tops, Overlaying concrete, Pressure washing, Stamping, Staining, Epoxy and Flake Floor System.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal