James Guyse Construction

With Angi since July 2011

Langford Construction

We are a certified contractor have over 20 years experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in painting, and handyman services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called them and made apppointments with them twice to come take a look at the work I needed done. Both times they committed to a time and both times they didn't show up. After the first "no show" I called them and they appologized and re-scheduled for the next day. They neither showed up nor did they call to cancel. I called another provider.

12/31/2012

Job was completed within the time frame that I requested. House looked great when completed. I would use James again for house washing or exterior painting ( I used James to paint the exterior of my house in 2007).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed the exterior of my 2 story fiber-cement siding house.

02/02/2012

Prompt, professional, coutreous but not selected for the work for price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing toilets and bath fixtures. Changing all electircal plugs and switch boxes and replace/rrpair woodwork trim. Three bedroom, there bath 2,300 Sq. Ft. private home.

07/11/2011

He is great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down trees, painted my house and little things around the house.

CATEGORY handyman service,lawn service,remodeling,tree service,house painters,interior painters

Residential & commercial general contractor providing remodeling. interior and exterior home improvements.