Discount Vinyl Siding

Founded 1985 • With Angi since January 2015

4.3

Vinyl Siding...

Stephens Maintenance & Repair, LLC

Stephens Maintenance & Repair is a small family owned and operated business out of Decatur, AL. We do residential and commercial repairs and restoration such as siding, roofs, decks, flooring (except carpet). Existing plumbing and electrical. Paint, sheetrock. Everything from 1 small job to whole home / business remodels we can take care of you. We are licensed, insured, and bonded! Email: smanrepairllc@outlook.com Facebook: @smanrepairllc

A Handyman

"Need a handyman? A handyman can!" We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Correct measurements Square Level Installed correctly

Alaryn LLC

Handyman, remodels , repair, painting, drywall, Bathrooms, kitchens, Windows, Framing, siding repair, Trim, molding, drop ceilings, concrete and much more. Locally owned and operated. Great rates Would love to have your business.

01/15/2015

Great.

Description of Work
They put vinyl siding on our house. He did some little repair work too.

Category siding

thanks for trusting me with your house. I am glad you appcaite good workmanship.I always try to exceed expectations of homeowners

01/14/2015

He is diligent. He gets on the job when he says he is going to. He works hard and puts in a full day. He shows up very early in the morning and only takes short breaks. Good quality work. Unlike a lot of contractors that say the are going to clean up after their selves, he actually did clean up after himself.

Description of Work
Vinyl siding and painted some trim for me.

Category siding

your house and garage was a chalange to do. I am so happy that you are happy. people like you make IT a pleasure to go to work.

07/29/2013

Service was done timely. It just does not look as professional as I would like. Had vinyl before that fitted better. Pieces do not fit cleanly. He saves money by using scraps so short pieces of trim all up wall. Also cigg butts all in flower beds and I had to repaint what I paid him to paint. If I could do it over id forked over more money for professional job. U get what u pay for.

Description of Work
Vinyl siding around home. Minor painting

Category gutter repair,handyman service,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,metal restoration

VERY UNREASONABLE. WANTED DAYS OF FREE WORK. PAINTING WAS NOT INCLUDED. i TOLD HER TO BUY OIL BASE PAINT, SHE BOUGHT CHEAP LATEX. SEAM WORK IS NESSASARY FOR EXPANTION ON SUNNY WALLS.. I do not smoke. she needs to adress that problem with negbors and freinds. she thinks she know more than someone doing this for 30 yrs. , well shes wrong. some people are never satisfied. I did three of her neigbors ...

Siding. Window Replacement.