Burnett Roofing & Construction LLC

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2010

Family owned business established in 1982. Alabama state homebuilder, Both steep and low pitched roof specialist....

Keep It Kleen

Brazos Labor, LLC

Coatings • Deck Stain • Fence Stain • Dock Stain • Commercial Cleaning • Concrete Floor Coatings • Staffing - Interior & Exterior Painting

APWS Exterior Cleaning

When you have a pressure washing job that needs to be done by professionals, Alabama Pressure Washing Specialist is here to take on the task. Our, fully trained team are experts in making sure that every pressure washing job is completed with meticulous attention to detail and will leave your roof, decking or windows looking amazing! You no longer need to feel embarrassed about the state of your premises - we will do all the hard work to get your home or business premises looking as good as new again.

09/07/2014

Wasted my time multiple times.

Description of Work
Called Steven Burnett and scheduled an appt for quote. I took off work, he never showed up and did not call. I emailed and he said there was family emergency, OK so I rescheduled. Took off work and met for a quote for roof repair. Steve's interest seemed to be in not repair but installing a new roof. After inspection I never heard back on quote. Very unprofessional.

03/25/2014

Quoted provided within a reasonable amount of time. However quote too high according to insurance co.

Description of Work
Provided a quote

03/19/2014

They were fantastic. He had a great price, he came by when he said he is going to come by. They were friendly when they were here. The work was wonderful.

Description of Work
Burnett Roofing & Construction LLC installed a whole new roof and replaced the decking too.

Category decks,roofing

12/18/2013

This company is extremely reliable and very professional. They completed the job on time and ensured all materials and debris were removed from the property. Mr Burnett took the time from his busy schedule to be at the house when the insurance agent and roofing inspector arrived. The inspector for the insurance company claimed there was no hail damage to the roof, even thought there was obvious da...

Description of Work
Installed new shingles to roof, removed ventilation fans with more efficient ridge vents. Assisted with installation of gutters and downspouts.

08/19/2013

When I called about an estimate, the lady who answered was annoyed with my questions about siding repair but I did receive a callback from Steve the next business day. I gave him all information about the job so he could email an estimate but he never got back with me.

Description of Work
Siding repair

Category roofing,siding

Shingled roofs, metal roofs, EPDM and TPO certified installer, siding,painting, framing