Assured Quality Renovations

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2011

803 Ashley Drive

Decatur, AL 35601

Assured Quality Renovations performs flooring services in Huntsville, AL. We are a local business that wants to do business with you.Thank you and contact us for your flooring needs. We bring nearly 20 years of experience to the table! A+ rating with the BBB!...

03/15/2014

Richard M.

Outstanding! They were punctual, professional and polite. The got all this done to perfection - ahead of schedule - and under budget.

Description of Work
Prepared and painted the trim and walls of a large and complex room. Sanded and refinished the hardwood floors in that room.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor, interior painters

08/12/2013

Lauren S.

Awesome job.

Description of Work
They refinished our floors and did an incredible job! Very clean, quick, and the owner, Maurice Johnson, was great about keeping me posted on progress. We've had a lot of contracting work done in the last few years, and this was by far the best company we've worked with. Will definitely use them again!!

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Floor Max

FloorMax offers hardwood floor installation, sanding, staining, and finishing. We are Bona Certified Craftsman and professional results are guaranteed. All work is dust free and we use only the best products. We also offer concrete finishing and are EliteCrete certified.

Rapid Power Wash

My name is Timothy and I started pressure washing on weekends when I was in high school. Most of the work I did then was driveways. When I graduated (two years ago) I told my Dad I wanted to keep pressure washing. So he said "if your gonna do something then you need to do it right". He helped me build a professional rig on a 14 ft truck with the best of equipment and he helps me everyday with my business. Now I work on all kind of projects, from driveways to roofs, houses, fences, even whole shopping centers. I'm proud of what we do. Its nice meeting new people and seeing the look on their faces when we're done. We use modern high grade cleaning techniques, coupled with the best cleaning products and I can personally assure you we would never leave a job until we've earned a happy customer. Ask for Rapid Power Wash cause we do our work right. Thank You for considering us. Timothy

Offers by Rapid Power Wash on Angi
    Power Pressure LLC

Our mission at Power Pressure LLC is simple: to provide high-quality exterior cleaning services for our values clients. Our team goes above and beyond to cater to each project's specific needs. Through open communication and exceptional service. We hope you will find what you are looking for with our Pressure Washing Business

Offers by Power Pressure LLC on Angi
    Check, PayPal
    Yes; Ask for Details

Floor Laying, Mold Damage, Hardwood Refinishing, Home Remodeling, Floor Refinishing Service