Motivated Movers of Mobile

With Angi since May 2013

Motivated Movers is a full service moving company. local and long distance moves, home or office, we are here for all your moving needs. We provide direct service moves, meaning no shared space or shared loads, it is your items only on the truck. We also provide professional packing services and sell packing supplies. We do as much or as little as you need, you can tailor make the move to fit your needs and or budget, Motivated Movers is here for all your moving needs....

Richardson Services

With over 10 years of professional moving experience, we are here to provide you with the best moving experience possible. We do local moves and long distance moves up to 500 miles from home.

Griner Moving Services

Griner Moving Services wants to take the stress off your shoulders when it comes to residential or commercial moves. Whether you’re going somewhere locally or you’re planning a long distance move, their licensed and insured technicians will ensure that everything gets done safely and to your extreme satisfaction. Due to their experience and ongoing training, they’ve been able to adequately streamline the packing process. So, if you need assistance with ensuring that your furniture and personal belongings are packed away in an organized and well-documented manner, you’ve come to the right place. Additionally, they also offer both short and long-term storage at their office warehouse. When you work with their Tallahassee movers, you’ll be provided with a free estimate and any pricing is always provided upfront. You will never see any hidden fees. Call today and let their team handle the heavy lifting.

Offers by Griner Moving Services on Angi
Big Fish Moving Company

Big Fish offers a full line of in-state and out-of-state moving services, including full service moves, loading and unloading, packing and unpacking for both residential and commercial customers. We are licenced and insured. Customer satisfaction is our priority, We are fast, reliable, and professional. Contact us for a quote today. We also offer junk/ debris removal.

07/19/2018

Great!! Movers arrived on time, were very professional and helpful. They worked very quickly and were done in less time than we expected. We have used this company before and they always do a good job.

Description of Work
Move furniture and boxes out of 1 BR apartment into uhaul trailer

08/02/2017

Great. On time, worked hard & fast, great attitude. Two different crews & both were excellent.

Description of Work
Unloaded rented trailers.

09/21/2015

They really worked with us. They packed me up on Monday, but we couldn't leave town until Wednesday. I asked them to have everything there by Friday and they did. They were fast and they had the best price.

Description of Work
They packed up my stuff, moved it to Pennsylvania, and unloaded it.

08/18/2015

They did a great job, and their price was very reasonable. They were on time, courteous and got the job done in a timely manner. We'd recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They moved half of our stuff from one condo to another, mainly from the garage.

09/02/2014

It went fine. They managed all details very well. The furniture was intact and handled with care. They were professional and called to confirm pickup and arrival times. I thought the price was a little high, but another had quoted a higher price. Other movers I had called returned my call after the move and gave me a less expensive quote. I had a deadline to get it moved or I would have waited to ...

Description of Work
Moved one china cabinet about 15 miles.

07/16/2014

I contracted with Motivated Movers to move my household contents from Pensacola, FL, to Thomasville, AL, and to store these items on the truck for one week between the date of pick up and the date of delivery. A representative of Motivated Movers came to my house, walked through, was shown everything that needed to be moved, and wrote an estimate for the cost of the move. On the day of the move, t...

Description of Work
Provided an estimate of costs; loaded and stored goods on truck for one week; delivered goods as promised.

09/24/2013

I was in a pinch due to a slow closing period on my house and had to move out of my apartment with very little warning. Motivated Movers was one of the few places I could find on such short notice. Their prices were higher than some of the other local places and seemed a bit overpriced for the work to be done but I appreciated that they were able to commit so quickly. The movers showed up at my ho...

Description of Work
Moved my furniture and other belongings from a third-story apartment in West Mobile to a one-story house in Midtown.

05/20/2013

On time and knew what they were doing

Description of Work
Moved our household from Athens Alabama to Pensacola Florida

04/22/2013

I chose Motivated Movers because it was highest rated on Angie's list. I had a negative moving experience the last time we moved my mother from one home to another. Motivated Movers showed up on time, worked quickly and professionally loading and unloading the furniture. Both men were polite and professional. I will definitely use Motivated Movers the next time we need a moving company.

Description of Work
The two young men who moved my mother's furniture were polite, professional and punctual. It was a very positive experience.

01/21/2013

Excellent experience. They were on time, very friendly and efficient. They finished everything in four hours! It was well worth the extra fee per hour to have three movers instead of two. I would definitely use them again, and have already recommended them to friends.

Description of Work
Moving from apartment to house.

Category moving companies

• Home Moves • Office Moves • Local Moves • Long Distance Moves • Full Service Moves • Partial Service Moves • Internal Moves • Load & Unload Rentals/Pods • Deliveries • Packing • Packing Supplies

Please Inquire