Integrity Remodeling & Construction LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2012

Mike Matthews is the sole proprietor proudly serving the Gulf Coast since 1995. We are licensed in the State of Alabama, an EPA Certified lead renovation contractor, we carry liability insurance and workers compensation as do all of our sub contractors. Being in business for over 20 years has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premier remodeling/renovation contractor on the gulf coast serving all of south Alabama. We feature a complete "One Stop Shop" philosophy on all our renovation projects. Here are a few of our services that we offer: Kitchen/bathroom remodeling, doors, decks, floors, Interior/Exterior painting, termite repair, exterior siding, windows, sheet rock, cabinets, additions and sun rooms....

Henley painting and drywall

pressure washing, custom painting, drywall finishing and repair, elastomeric coating and waterproofing

LA'S PRESSUREWASHING

my name is Willie Adams owner of LA'S Powerwashing ... . GUTTERS .ROOFS .HOMES .CARPORTS . DRIVEWAYS .CARS . PARKING LOT

Let It Shine Exteriors

We offer Power Washing & Exterior Cleaning services in Pensacola and surrounding areas. Our services include concrete cleaning, house washing, roof cleaning, pool enclosure cleaning, fence cleaning, deck cleaning, gutter cleaning and more. We are licensed, insured, and accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Usually, we can provide a same day quote for any job. Contact us today, and let your property Shine!

Offers by Let It Shine Exteriors on Angi

07/27/2020

Integrity Remodeling was very honest and up front on all aspects of the project and they are very professional. All work was completed on time. They are a pleasure to deal with and I will certainly use them on our next home project.

Description of Work
Bathroom and laundry room remodel consisting of painting and installing tile flooring.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,architect,home remodeling,interior painters

06/29/2020

Integrity management and subcontractors were extremely professional and executed all aspects of the project with attention to detail and quality of work. They took a small 70s era kitchen and made it beautiful and more efficient. They handled any issues that arose and were timely in completing each job. Don built lovely cabinets to my specs and BJ did excellent work with installs and getting the w...

Description of Work
Build, install new kitchen cabinets, quartz countertops, new range hood, sink, faucet, and plumbing. Demolish damaged wall behind sink and replace with new drywall and insulation.

Category countertops,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling

11/14/2019

I told them that was impossible but would instead like a quote to remodel one of my 4 bedrooms and make that my handicap accessible bathroom. They told me they would be happy to. After a 2 week family trip, we came home and were expecting Mike to come out. No show. I got an email apologizing and we rescheduled. Again, we had no response to the reschedule. I expressed my concerns about the quality ...

Description of Work
My wife and I moved to Mobile from Wyoming due to my ALS disability diagnoses. I wanted to build a pole barn garage with a handicap accessible bathroom with a changing room. 2 12’x12’ rooms inside a 30’x30’ pole barn. Mike from Integrity came out and would NOT give a ballpark figure and suggested an architectural drawing be made so he could give a quote. After spending 2500 bucks on the drawing, Integrity quoted a price for a pole barn for 25,000 more than I paid for my nearly acre with a 1400 square foot house property! A 30’x30’ pole barn would cost 145,000!

Category remodeling,garage builders

04/22/2019

I’ve tried to hire this company twice on two separate projects. Neither time did I even get a call back. The 2nd time, I even got the POC on the phone and he said “text me your number and I’ll call you back in 20 minutes because I’m with a customer right now.” I didn’t have a problem with that, but 20 minutes has been 8 days. If you aren’t able to do the work, or it’s simply too small of a job to ...

Description of Work
Addition of two bedrooms to house

Category decks,drywall,flooring contractor,picture framing,remodeling,roofing

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We have reviewed your name within our office staff and have no memory of any communication with you. As a policy our owner, Mike Matthews, does not answer his phone when he is with another customer, feeling that each customer deserves his undivided attention. There are multiple companies with the Integrity name and I feel assured that this must have been a miss dialed nu...

02/14/2019

Mr. Mike and his staff are great and very fast. I had to open up a part of my kitchen and they did it in a very timely manner. Mr. Mike was very quick with responding to any issues or questions I had and made sure the work was done to the best standard

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category electrician,remodeling,home remodeling

Thank you very much Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you as well.

08/08/2018

Very well. Very pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel. Removed a tub shower combination and installed a handicap walk in shower.

Category plumber","home remodeling contractor","interior painter

07/19/2018

Wonderful. Very professional and on time .Work was just as I requested. I would highly recommend Integrity Remodel.

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel

Category room remodeling

01/22/2018

Two of Mike's guys came and installed the cabinet and did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
I called Mike to see if he could build an outdoor tv cabinet. He came by my home and measured out everything. Within a week he had the cabinet built/stained and ready to be installed. He built my tv cabinet EXACTLY like what I asked for. It turned out beautifully!!! We look forward to working with Mike and his crew again on our next project.

Category room remodeling","home builder","house painter","patio builder","Outdoor Kitchen Builder

12/06/2017

It was an all day job but they were efficient and made sure the install was done right.

Description of Work
Interity sub out to Freeman Glass and Maintenance. They were knowledgeable, polite and kept the clean up site neat. They installed a new patio door where an existing door was removed. They also installed a storm door.

Category door installer

08/08/2017

All the workers were professional and polite. Got the job done in a reasonable amount of time and handled unexpected problems well.

Description of Work
Remodel bath, remove wall between 2 rooms

Category electrician","flooring contractor","plumber","room remodeling","home remodeling contractor

Home builder, remodeling, additions, decks, doors, floors, painting, tile, kitchens & baths. Lead removal.