Barefoot Environment Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2008

we are small business we have a landscape crew and a maintenance crew...

KLS Plus LLC

We at KLS Plus, LLC. Are a detail oriented lawn service. On August 8 2018 we decided to start our little company. I'm a firm believer in sweat equity, what you put into a job always defines the results. I truly enjoy doing this work. All of our service charges include edging, weed eating and mowing. We offer other services you can add onto your weekly or bi-weekly service. We are currently serving Magnolia Springs, Foley, Elberta, Lillian and parts of west Pensacola.

10/17/2016

He did everything he said he was going to do and did it very well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked the whole house for air leaks that would cause us more money.

CATEGORY handyman service

05/30/2016

I have never heard back from them.  I talked to the lady in the office and she assured me she would talk to Rocky and let me know when to expect him.  People that cannot return a phone call deserve a complaint filed with Angie's list.  I suggest if you want to know when they will come, don't expect a call or for them to show up. Chances are they won't.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were to call me with a date and time for service

CATEGORY irrigation systems

09/12/2015

It went great, taking about 1.5 hours. Rocky kept me informed and gave me a brief tutorial on optimal watering and using our Rain Bird control panel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rocky replaced a piece of broken PVC pipe, and adjusted a bunch of sprinkler heads. He also replaced three or four broken sprinkler heads and overall just made sure that all the heads were spraying optimally so the water was hitting the grass and foliage rather than the walk.

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems

07/14/2015

He had some problems with the gas company but all was handled very well.  First he hit a gaspipe that was buried too high  and then he hit electric wires that weren't marked at all by the gas company. He completed the work in the time estimated-very neat job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
H e installed an irrigation system on my front yard.  He also put in an automatic sensor so it won't waste water

CATEGORY irrigation systems

06/24/2015

Great job. YArd looks great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowed weeded and blew leaves

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,leaf removal

Landscape Maintenance, Fertilizer, Chemical Applications, General Landscaping, Irrigation, Low Voltage Lighting, Mosquito Misting Systems, Sodding, Aeration, Dethatching, Topdressing, Soil Analysis

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal