J & B Towing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2010

Auto Towing

Towing...

Jnb Contracting LLC

JNB Contracting, LLC (Also Known as JNB Services, LLC) is well-establish residential and commercial company in Daleville, Alabama and have been in business for 5 years. We serve over 725 clients and have done over 1,000 projects. We satisfied our clients so well that they keep coming back for multiple projects with us and they continuously refer us to the people they know! We also received over 60 testimonials from them. We deliver quality of work, use quality materials and on budget-guaranteed! We provide high quality professional home renovations and construction services and products to middle and high-income proud homeowners in Alabama and all around. We transform our client's lives by improving their standard of living and lifestyle in their own homes. We are best know for, by involving best practices in project management and scheduling, we are trustworthy, reliable and consistently deliver a worry free turn-key service and a pleasant experience to our clients.

03/28/2012

They were okay and they came when they said they would. My insurance paid for it once, I used them another time, and it was $50. They didn't tow it very far for what we paid them. They did what we needed. I give them high ratings and would use them again in the future if needed.

Description of Work
I used them.

Category towing

thank you for your response we will continue to do our best to serve are community and a fair price and a timely mannor

03/17/2011

Fantastic personal service. Quick response. I own 4 homes and easily the best contractor I've dealt with

Description of Work
Siding, roofing on a townhouse.

Category siding,chimney repair

thankyou for your response we strive to give each and every one of our clients the best and service and do it in a timely mannor

Towing