Outdoor Solutions

Founded 2016 •

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

OUTDOOR SOLUTIONS is your solutions for any dirt work or clearing needs outside! We do anything from mobile home pads and drive ways to concrete footers and clearing lake lots! We have TONS of experience and recommendations to back our work as well! We would love to earn your business! FREE ESTIMATES AS WELL! ...

Projects

Water line for house! project
Water line for house!

excavating

202035121

The Green Team Lawncare

Here at the Green Team we specialize in lawn care, lawn maintenance, tree trimmings, and gardening. We can do anything we set our minds to! Thank you for reviewing our page and we hope to hear from you!

Pro Crete LLC

We are a local owned concrete company. We provide any and all services extending from house slabs to patios. We specialize in decorative concrete, concrete counter tops, stamping and staining. We are certified in overlay systems and Epoxy flooring.

C.P.F Contracting

I have been around equipment my entire life that is part of why I chose to make it my career. My main focus is quality work and to make my customers happy. We are owner operated and I am on site for all services to ensure customer satisfaction. I love meeting new people and to seeing them excited about the Work I have done reassures me every day how much I love what I do. We offer free estimates for our services and would love to take a look at what you need done. Please call us or click for a free estimate today!

09/18/2020

Walter did a great job in a timely manner. Couldn’t ask for a more respectful guy! Will never have to look for anyone else, he has my business for here on out!

Description of Work
Needed brush cleared

Category landscaping

09/18/2020

Perfect, would recommend to anyone. They will do it right the first time!

Description of Work
Pad built and land cleared

Category concrete repair,excavators,landscaping