Blount Media

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
Electronic Gadget Repair
TV Sales

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

We have the experience and dedication to bring your smart-house dreams to reality! Specializing in smart house set ups, surveillance, automation, home theater systems, temperature control, lighting control, and more! Residential and commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
All American Remote Access Computer Repair

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Remote Access Computer Repair on Angi

04/06/2021

It went well. Blount Media’s technician arrived on time, performed the work without a problem, and explained to me in simple terms how to operate the home system.

Description of Work
Home Automation, Stereo & Home Theater Systems

Category home theater design,home automation

12/19/2020

The helper came. He looked around. Just exactly as I had done. He called the boss but nothing else was done. They were going to try and replace a piece of equipment. Never called me back. I have since researched the problem on the Internet and sent two pieces off for repair. I do feel that he said he could help me just to get his $180 service fee. I really feel like I was taken advantage of and th...

Description of Work
Had a problem with a Bose lifestyle system. He said he could probably help.

Category home theater design

The tech did more than just look around. He tried to pair your remote back to your lifestyle system. I am not sure if you were in the room, but I have a picture he sent to me of the remote attempting to pair up with the system. The attempts to pair were unsuccessful due to a default with the remote. However, I made myself very clear that I could not guarantee a successful repair. I know I said tha...

12/03/2020

They did a great job setting up the lighting and sound system. They were on time and mounted all the tvs where i wanted them. All of it is easy to use. I couldnt be more pleased and happy with the work. Will be recommending them to anyone i know needing work done

Description of Work
Mounted 8 tvs in home ran the wires. Audio in every room. Automated lights.

Category lighting,home theater design

Thank you for your kind review.

07/23/2020

It went very well he took sufficient time to do the job correctly

Description of Work
Stereo and Home Theater Systems

06/24/2020

It was perfect. It couldn't have been any better

Description of Work
He did multi-room installation.

Category home theater design

Smart home set ups, surveillance, automation, home theater systems, temperature control, lighting control, home network programming, home audio and video, electric driveway gates, and more! Residential and commercial. We also accept Venmo and CashApp, in addition to cash and checks.

We do not specialize in security systems and/or alarm systems -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!