HOUSTON HYDRA STEAM

With Angi since April 2009

Carpet Cleaning...

Mountainview Chem-Dry

For more than 35 years, Mountainview Chem-Dry has been providing home and business owners with exceptional carpet cleaning services to the Birmingham area. We don't just stop at carpets either! We are your complete solution for area rugs, upholstery, tile and grout cleanings as well. Our technicians are trained to deliver top-quality service at an excellent value.

ANTONELLA CLEANER

Antonella Cleaner is owned by Nayara Barbosa , who opened his own company after moving from Brazil to Alabama and wants to provide service to the community. She is proud of in working personally and especially the cleaning of skirting boards, windows, bathrooms, kitchens and so on ... because many people just do not have the time to do this on their own. Nayara loves life in Alabama - from the beautiful land and hills to the lovely people. She has the mission to positively influence people's lives, a clean house at a time.

W & S Professional Carpet Cleaning

W&S Professional Carpet Cleaning is a family owned business. As homeowners, we understand the importance of knowing those whom you allow in your home. As husband and wife, we understand the importance of trust in building a lasting relationship. We invite you to become part of the W&S family of thrilled customers. Let us customize a cleaning service program to suit your individual needs and your budget. Whether you require daily, weekly or monthly service, just one-time only service, you can count on W&S for top-notch cleaning and unbeatable rates. As a friendly reminder a 3 to 6 month call back can be expected to help maintain the life of your carpet. Award winning.

06/11/2013

They were on time, did an excellent job and were polite. They did more than I asked of them.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet and two large chairs

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

11/19/2012

A very good experience and charged exactly what was quoted even tho i was given a "rough" estimate . they were very detailed in what thye were doing.

Description of Work
Houston Hydra team came out and cleaned my carpet. They were very professional , were on time and took their time to do the job right.

10/07/2012

Everything went very well. They arrived on time, and the owner came with the workers to make sure they knew what to do. He returned when they were about finished to make sure everything was done. The ceramic floors were cleaned, but the sealant had to wait until the next day. The results were excellent on all counts; but the best part of it was was when Jackie delivered the rug a few days later, and all of the set in wrinkles were completely gone. It laid flat under my beautiful pedestal table just like it had when i first bought it. I was thrilled. Six months later it is still flat with no signs of wrinkling back up. Another individual came with him to put the rug in properly. It was perfect. All in all a job very well done. This is a owner and a company who cares, and wants to make sure you are very pleased. He is very nice to deal with as well. I am very glad that I called Houston Hydra Steam to do my work and will definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
They cleaned carpets in one large and one smaller room, two sets of stairs, and two hallways. They also cleaned the upholstery on a large sofa, a chair and an ottoman. They also cleaned and sealed ceramic tile in a foyer, a bathroom, and a laundry room. In addition, I had a large round rug that had bucked up from the weight of a table on top of it. I had previously paid quite a bit to an oriental rug dealer to clean this rug and hopefully take out the set in wrinkles. The rug still had the same wrinkles when I picked it up. While at my house Jackie Houston, the owner, asked about the problem with the rug. While he said he could not promise, he would take the rug to see if he could correct the problem. I was at a point of deciding that, although i loved the rug, it was beyond correcting, and i would have to throw it away. So, the possibility of having it fixed was pleasing, but I doubted it would work.

10/05/2011

Description of Work
This was a great experience! Jackie was very professional and efficient. They even lowered the price when it didn't take as long as he thought. Rare integrity that you don't find often. Would recommend to anyone.

09/11/2011

This is the best carpet cleaning company I have ever used. The quote was exact. They showed up on time. They spotted badly stained carpeting and instantly put extra stain removers to work to remove the stains. They were in and out in 2 hours without leaving any mess. Very professional. I will recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned the entire condominium carpeting.

05/16/2011

Called and received a sight unseen "ball park" over the phone with the understanding that it could be significantly higher or lower depending on room size, etc. Scheduled for the following week. Two men arrived at exactly 9 AM, and explained the process, measured rooms, and gave me a price. Price was actually a few dollars less than the "ball park" quote. Workers were courteous, professional, and efficient. Would definitely use again, and would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
We needed our carpet cleaned in a new rental home. Four bedrooms, hallway, stairs, and living room. Carpet was steam cleaned, and dryed.

04/03/2009

I called and they answered right away. Jackie Houston and one of his workers showed up at 9:00 which is exactly what time they said they would show up. Jackie gave me an estimate before he started. Jackie explained exactly what he was going to do and got right to work. Jackie had extreme patience in answering my questions and listening to my concerns. He was also very complimentary of the house (it isn't that great of a house). He even helped remove the "divets" from the carpet where the furniture had been but explained to me why it is impossible to remove them completely. The carpet ended up looking great. It had not been cleaned in over 6 years. The high traffic areas did not turn out as good as I had hoped but he explanied to me that you can not compare areas that had never been walked on to high traffic areas (I was hoping for the impossible). Don't get me wrong, the entire carpet looks great and it is a drastic improvement but I was hoping that it would look like new. Overall I am very satisifed with their service.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned the carpet in the living room and two bedrooms and also scotch guarded the same carpets.

Carpet Cleaning