Buddy Lee's Shipping & Transport

Founded 2014 • With Angi since June 2015

Delivery Service

Buddy Lee's Shipping and Transport, LLC is a small bonded and insured business that provides moving/relocating service and express delivery service. We are based out of Tuscaloosa, Alabama. We currently have 5 part-time contract employees that are willing to provide you with excellent customer service. We accept cash, checks, cash app, and money orders. PayPal Credit and debit are paid using our PayPal account on the business website. Our goal is to be the most affordable moving/relocating service and express delivery service in the great state of Alabama. Phone Number: 205-242-2312 https://www.facebook.com/buddyleeshippingandtransport Follow Instagram @buddyleesmovers ...

Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angi
Movers Direct LLC

Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the books.

All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving

”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads, dollies, Plastic and much more. Our employees are drug tested, trained and seasoned to be the best you will find. This is how we keep our ratings high and claims low. Long Distance Moves take place either from our long distance hubs across the West coast. We are proud to provide a service that no other company offers; Dedicated Trucks. This means that your belongings are loaded on the truck and not combined with anyone else’s items. They are not transferred to other trucks or facilities in route which causes damage and loss of items (typical with van lines). We have a set loading day and unloading day. This is by far the safest way to ship. Our interstate rates are per 24ft moving van that holds up to 8,500lbs or 1400CuFt. Some customers require one truck and some require more. One truck holds the average 1800SqFt.

03/08/2020

Great. Some of my friends didn’t come through for me to move and when I went to the U-haul to pick the truck up. I was telling the customer service agent Victoria about my situation and she referred me to the company and I was able to get the move the same day even though it was a short notice and I appreciated that because I know nobody else would’ve did that.

Description of Work
Moving on short notice

Thanks and God Bless

07/15/2019

This was an excellent company to work with!

Description of Work
Moving 3 hours across the State

07/06/2019

Smooth transition with no problems!

Description of Work
Furniture removed and discarded

06/29/2019

Perfect! They were awesome!! Buddy was in constant contact with me prior to the moving date to confirm and when he wasn’t on site, and when he was on site he was supervising, advising, and helping his crew. His crew was fast, friendly, helpful, and they made me laugh, which is what I needed during such a stressful time. I absolutely recommend them.

Description of Work
Moving furniture and boxes from my townhouse

Thanks and God Bless

08/21/2018

The move went excellent, excellent guys and personality; I highly recommend to anyone who would need a moving service. Their pricing was really reasonable, could ask for a more reasonable price.

Description of Work
Moving service from Marion Jct., Alabama to Fort Wayne, Indiana

Moving and Hauling