A-TUGCO INC

Founded 1977 • With Angi since August 2010

Energy efficient replacement windows, siding, gutters and patio covers, whatever exterior improvement project you’ve envisioned for your property, A-TUGCO, Inc. can handle them for you. We specialize in exterior remodeling for both commercial and residential applications. Since 1977 we have assisted hundreds of satisfied customers in updating and renovating the exterior of their property. We are well known throughout West Alabama for providing premium services at affordable prices. Our full-time factory trained crews are able to provide our customers with an unmatchable service and quality, on time and within budget....

Andrew Muncey's Home Repairs

Our family-owned-and-operated business is ready to get any of your home improvement projects done, quickly and efficiently. You'll have fully trained experts that are ready to provide you with complete exterior and interior remodeling services that will take your home to a whole new level. Additional DBAs - Muncey's Maintaince & Home Improvement, Andrews Muncey Maintenance. Additional contact name - Andrew Muncey.

Holbrook Roofing Co.

Specializing in roofing replacements, installs, repairs, and other services! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Get Your Mind Out The Gutter

Clean gutters and downspouts Repair or replace gutters Repair or replace soffit Repair or replace fascia and trim

11/20/2017

Several years ago I had TUGCO install gutters around the eaves of my house. Did a good job. Recently one of the front gutters seems to be sagging and needed repairing. I went by their office and talked with a receptionist about the problem. She had someone come to my house the next week. The gentleman came out looked at the gutter and did a walk-around looking for more problems. He told me they wo...

Description of Work
Gutter repair

Category siding

10/21/2015

Description of Work
Installed 2 downspouts, added to new gutters, and repaired a damaged section of gutter.

Category gutter repair,siding

06/25/2015

Category gutter repair,siding

05/09/2015

Absolutely fantastic service! They were prompt, helpful and friendly. I got a fantastic price and they really took care of everything. They even answered questions to my other housing problems. A+++

Description of Work
Installed gutters around the half of my house which did not have gutters. Also installed all downspouts while matching the color of the house.

Category gutter repair

09/02/2014

Billy and his crew arrived on time and constructed a 16X20 cover over my patio. Every aspect was professional and I am pleased with the results. I would highly recommend this Company. This Company has completed work for many of my neighbors.

Description of Work
Installed a patio cover

Category siding