Stop Leak Waterproofing LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2011

4.4

Additional email - inquiries@stopleakwp.com....

KBI Services

As a locally owned and operated business I feel invested in the clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

ETs Exterior Cleaning

Our mission at ET`s Exterior Cleaning is to provide high-quality services and reliability for our customers. We go above and beyond to cater to each project’s specific need. Through open communication and exceptional service, we know you will find what you’re looking for with our Exterior Cleaning Business. Our relationship with our customers is just as important as the Qaulity work we provide! For more information or general inquiries, get in touch today. Remember when you support a small business,you are supporting a dream

Offers by ETs Exterior Cleaning on Angi
AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists

AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists on Angi

04/27/2016

Description of Work
Did not return my call. I guess no longer in business

Category replacement windows,deck cleaning

05/09/2013

The first quote that Stop Leak Waterproofing LLC gave us had some options on it so we went back and they detected some other issues like the gutter issues so we got a gutter company out and then we went back and we didn't think we needed some of the work and they didn't think we needed some of the work quoted and so we just got back from them this back. Their quote is probably more than a middle f...

Description of Work
We got a quote from Stop Leak Waterproofing LLC for flashing around a deck and some removing some caulking around old windows.

Category replacement windows,deck cleaning

10/22/2011

Excellent!

Description of Work
Sealed around all of my windows and doors on my home with commercial grade caulk. They also helped me install flashing around the perimeter of my deck to stop a leak I have into my garage. These guys are busy, so expect a tough time scheduling some of their time, the quality and professionalism is worth the wait.

Category replacement windows,doors

Coatings, brick repair, stone repair, basement and crawlspace waterproofing, foundation installation, drain, sump, caulking windows and doors, stone and tile patios, frames, glazing, garage door, decks, chimneys, walkways, epoxy injections & pressure washing.

We so not use spray-on waterproofing

Depends on location