American Tree Maintenance

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2006

Family owned & operated. Our team has over 75 combined years experience and maintain state license and insurance based on top industry standards. We are involved in the industry through community, organizational and educational groups....

Zamora Tree Service LLC

Zamora Tree Sevice LLC is a family owned business serving Jefferson county and Shelby county and surrounding areas, with more then 10 years of experience. If your problem consists of trees or tree branches, we have you covered.

LFG Tree Service

Specializing in tree service! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today

Offers by LFG Tree Service on Angi
J & L Tree Service

J & L Tree Service based in Brent, Alabama

12/17/2017

I thoroughly enjoy working in my yard but American Tree Service will definitely be the professionals I call when future needs arise.

Description of Work
ATS planted a 58-azalea hedge around my backyard ten years ago and did a magnificent job in spite of the hard clay soil. All are beautiful, healthy mature azaleas now. My ornamental cherry tree was suffering with leaf blight several years ago and one service call took care of the problem. American Tree Service are my go-to professionals for any yard problem that I can not handle myself.

Category landscaping,tree service

02/03/2015

After walking the property the sales person sent us an estimate and a list of tasks to be performed. We accepted, later noticed one of the trees were not on the list. The day the job started, we mentioned to the sales person about the tree that was not on the estimate. At that time, she said OK, we will get it later. Which never happened. Several phone calls were made to us from American Tree requ...

Description of Work
Did winter clean up of trees on our property

11/14/2014

The cost of the job was several thousand dollars so the "Big Deal" was not big enough.

11/07/2014

I was contacted in a timely manner and a representative came out to give me an estimate on potential work. The estimate was returned via email and it was just too high, even with the discount offered. I'm not angry at all but I just want to use another provider.

11/06/2014

They put a proposal together, but I didn't act on it.

Category tree service

Landscaping, lawn care, mowing, pest management, deep root treatment & mauget tree injection.