James and Company LLC Antique Timbers & Flooring

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2010

4.3

482 CR-209

Collinsville, AL 35961

We recycle wood from barns, buildings, old warehouses and either mill the beams into custom hardwood flooring, re-work the beams for timber frame structures, custom millwork, no job is too big or too small! ALL of our materials are reclaimed, we have NO NEW wood at all! The appearance of this old

02/02/2016

Teresa J.

Description of Work
Put down wood flooring and did a great job. But the trim at the door weren't even and we paid extra for doors to be trimmed down and they hacked the doors up.

Category woodworking

There is a mistake with this review, we don't do ANY installation of ANY kind.

02/07/2015

M B.

We went to this company to get a cost estimate on building a dining table with reclaimed wood. It has been 10 days and we still have gotten no response. Our design was very simple and the dimensions were provided. When we were at the place of business, my husband also inquired as to prices on their reclaimed wood flooring. The lady who worked there "chuckled" as if we could not possibly afford their product before proceeding to deliver various prices. My husband and I were in old work clothes, but this person had no clue as to our financial status. I found her attitude very insulting. The lack of response on the table estimate speaks volumes and indicates to me that this company is only interested in "high end" clientele that purchases their pricey wood flooring. They obviously do not have time for the common local homeowner that simply wants a table built. Response to Business Response: Just to clarify, on the same day as the visit (January 29th), and at the request of the officer manager, Shannin Betz, I emailed her the dimensions and a photo to the email she provided: shanninbetz@yahoo.com. The email contained my email address and phone number. I did not get a response from her, so the next day, I again sent an email using the company website. This email also contained my contact information. This time I received an email from Mrs. Betz saying that she got both emails and would get with her father on pricing and then get back with me in a few days. This was on January 30th. As of this date (February 10th), an estimate has not been provided even though the company has responded to this review.

Description of Work
Absolutely nothing.

Category woodworking

I am truly sorry for your bad experience at our company. One of the employees that you spoke with that day is no longer with us. I had given him the information to send you a quote, with a picture, and assumed he had sent it. When we got a notification of your review, I looked through his notes and could not find any contact information at all, I was hoping it wasn't overlooked, but again he is no longer with us for me to ask him about this. As far as the pricing on the flooring and my reaction, we just have SUCH a range of species and styles, that is what the reaction was about. We don't judge people by their appearance as the owner, my dad, is always judged by his. I honestly hate that this was your experience because I could totally relate to what you and your husband were explaining about how its hard to find Custom SOLID wood tables anymore. We try to make visits here as interesting and "fun" as possible.

03/09/2012

Shannon B.

They don’t do insulation but they make anything out of wood like furniture, flooring things like that. They are really nice people. One can go out there and ask for mirror frame and they can do that or make your whole house or what you need in wood.

Description of Work
We got our wood floors from James And Company LLC Antique Timbers & Flooring.

Category flooring contractor, woodworking

Max's Flooring

Maxs Flooring is a owner-operated business with more than 12 years of experience installing harwood, laminate, carpet, vinyl, ceramic tile, vct tile, lvp, luxury vinyl tile. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. Our standards of integrity, honesty, fairness, and responsibilty as well as our interest for our customers needs and concerns is what makes us true professionals.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Max's Flooring on Angi
    Check, Financing Available
    Satisfaction

We do not offer installation of materials, but we can suggest experienced installers. We can not unload orders that are delivered. Bleaching, hand-scraping, or any type of finish to the flooring.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about James and Company LLC Antique Timbers & Flooring

How is James and Company LLC Antique Timbers & Flooring overall rated?

James and Company LLC Antique Timbers & Flooring is currently rated 4.3 overall out of 5.

What days are James and Company LLC Antique Timbers & Flooring open?

James and Company LLC Antique Timbers & Flooring is open:

What payment options does James and Company LLC Antique Timbers & Flooring provide

James and Company LLC Antique Timbers & Flooring accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Financing Available

Does James and Company LLC Antique Timbers & Flooring offer free estimates?

Yes, James and Company LLC Antique Timbers & Flooring offers free project estimates.

Does James and Company LLC Antique Timbers & Flooring offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, James and Company LLC Antique Timbers & Flooring offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does James and Company LLC Antique Timbers & Flooring offer a senior discount?

No, James and Company LLC Antique Timbers & Flooring does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by James and Company LLC Antique Timbers & Flooring?

No, James and Company LLC Antique Timbers & Flooring does not offer warranties.

What services does James and Company LLC Antique Timbers & Flooring offer?

James and Company LLC Antique Timbers & Flooring offers the following services: We offer milling into T & G wood flooring,wall paneling,ceiling boards,planking,custom millwork of trim work for new homes or we can match materials for repair jobs. Delivery of large oversized beams and flooring orders to anywhere in the world. Sawmill for cutting large beams or beams into flooring blanks. Design opinions/suggestions. Fumigation of wood or dry kiln services. List of experienced installers in your area. Certificate of Authenticity. Tours of our facility. Recycle wood.

Are there any services James and Company LLC Antique Timbers & Flooring does not offer?