J & B Construction LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2011

3.2

Framing

Additional phone number - (205) 323-7799- Juanita Office Manager...

The Roof Mechanic

shingle roofing, metal roofing, flashing, flat roofs, storm damage, roof inspections, over 30 yrs on a roof. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Andrew Muncey's Home Repairs

Our family-owned-and-operated business is ready to get any of your home improvement projects done, quickly and efficiently. You'll have fully trained experts that are ready to provide you with complete exterior and interior remodeling services that will take your home to a whole new level. Additional DBAs - Muncey's Maintaince & Home Improvement, Andrews Muncey Maintenance. Additional contact name - Andrew Muncey.

Advantage Plus Roofing LLC

Advantage Plus Roofing, LLC. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!

08/14/2013

Aimee T.

We contacted him because he was recommended by the material supplier because he was familiar with his work. My husband was really impressed. He called us back right away and he followed up. He came and look at it and he got up on the roof and he did a quote and he got all that done really quickly. He gave us a reasonable quote. I’m very pleased with him. He is very conscientious and he communicates well.

Description of Work
J & B Construction gave me a quote for roofing services.

08/28/2012

Jane B.

I wasn’t happy with them at all. You can’t get ahold of them. They don’t call you back if you have a problem. There were two men and they had a squabble here one day. I had to ask one of them to leave. The deck boards are warping. It hasn’t even been up for less than 2 years. When I thought they were doing good work, they put a roof on a house for me. The roof kept leaking. I couldn’t get ahold of them to fix it. I had to call another roofer to repair it.

Description of Work
They were supposed to build me a new deck and do some repair work around my home. The deck was around $4,000.00.

Category decks,roofing

11/03/2011

Judy W.

Several different contractors were contacted and all said they would come and give an estimate. After much frustration, I began making inquiries of people who had had roofs replaced. J & B Construction was recommended both by a neighbor and my ALFA insurance agent. The company rep, Felipe Vargas, promptly replied to my inquiry and we moved forward with the project from that point.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof damaged in the April 27, 2011 tornado. Felipe Vargas helped me deal with the insurance adjuster to finally come to an agreed upon amount of work and the price. Workers were on site at 7 am and worked steadily for 2.5 days to complete the job. Very happy with the job.

Residential and commercial roofing, custom deck building, porches & framing.