Superb Home Remodeling

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2013

I have been in business for 32 years. I offer a full service of home & commercial remodeling. There is no job to small or to large. From cleaning your gutters to building a nice room addition. My 2 crews & I will start & finish each and every job with 100% guaranteed satisfaction. If you mention seeing me here on Angie's List, You will receive 10% off in addition to my 10% off for the holiday season. I also offer senior citizen discounts....

As a locally owned and operated business I feel invested in the clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Family owned and operated lawn care company. We specialize in all lawn care services from lawn maintenance, hedge trimming, tree trimming, brush removal, property clear offs, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, mulching, flower beds, weed eating, sod installation, fall spring yard clean up and landscape projects and leaves clean up all year round, No project is too big or too small! Call us today!

We are a family owned and operated company, specializing in concrete services, repairs, pouring, leveling, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! We have been working with concrete for many generations, where we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We will offer you the best pricing options, with work done in the most efficient timeframe! We also accept Venmo and Cash App, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/16/2015

I paid them $9000 to do the work and they are not doing the work on my property. The man I first started talking to has had some health issues and has been hospitalized but has a crew doing the work. They have not brought the material to my house or anything to do the work. They have done very little work on one house. Per the contract one of the houses should have been done around this time. They...

Description of Work
They were suppose to remodel my 2 rental homes to meet code.

04/28/2014

Dont hire this person. He doesn't do the work himself or stay with the workers he hires to do the work. When I found out what he was paying them I was also very angry. I ended up paying them more myself out of my own pocket. These workers also asked me for things lying around my house.

Description of Work
Superb home remodeling is anything. I hired them to do several jobs around my house. He picked up people from the half way house to do the work. I will give anyone a chance and most of these men were nice he however was very unprofessional. Since I had less than skilled workers at my house the work was less than good. I have had to redo every job he did.

09/13/2013

It's an absolute disaster. Every single day, they were anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes late and consistently left every light on in the entire area and all the outside lights too. They consistently left doors open and have taught the pets that they can slip in as often as they want. They "finished" today, and the grouting of the kitchen backsplash is horrible, they've left grout all over my new cab...

Description of Work
Will and his team were hired to do a kitchen remodel job with floors expanded to the dining room, breakfast room, and laundry room. We had to have additional wiring in the kitchen, so we went ahead and wired the basement at the same time.

Category remodeling

complete a to z of any kind of repair or remodel work you may need. Free estimates. references available. Guaranteed lowest prices in Alabama.