Scout Pest Control

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2013

We are a family owned and operated business with a goal to provide the highest quality pest control service available and cultivate long term relationships with our customers. We keep our customers by giving a "small business" level of service. Our mission is to increase the standard of living for our customers, employees, and the community through controlling unwanted pests, through cultivating an atmosphere that encourages employees to be their best, and through taking advantage of service opportunities in the community around us. We hope that you'll be as happy with our service as we are, but if you ever do have any issues please give us a call and let us see how to make things right. To ensure customer satisfaction we offer warranties on our services including free re-treatments in between regular services. Please give us a call today and let us know what we can do for you!...

A Plus Pest Control

Here at A Pest Control, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in Pest Control Service of all types. We know that each person, situation, and home is a little different and therefore offer many different solutions to treat any problems you may have. Our most popular service is a very thorough quarterly program in which we treat all of the areas bugs originate, and make their way into your home. This program allows us to attack the bugs each season and keep your home pest free. We treat for, Spiders (including brown recluse and Black widows), Ants, Fleas, beg bugs, wasps, mice, snakes, earwigs, pillbugs, cockroaches of all types, centipedes, silverfish, and much more! We look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today (256) 850-4423

ALABAMA PROFESSIONAL SERVICE INC

Founded in 1977 and in its third generation as a family run business, Alabama Professional Services, Inc., is now one of the largest pest control and crawl space contractor companies in Alabama. By following through on a promise of excellent customer service, quality installations, and industry leading products, Craig Williams, President of Alabama Professional Services, Inc., and his company are constantly growing, establishing themselves in a position at the very top of their industry.

03/25/2018

Ant control, Bat control, Bug & Insect control, Mosquito control, Rat control, Spider control -- these folks do it all and they do it excellently well. They go above and beyond, sweeping away webs under the eaves and coping gracefully with my neighbor's yappy dogs. When squirrels began gnawing on my fascia, they made certain to let me know before the damage became severe. When I had bats in my bel...

Description of Work
Pest control--Ants, Bats, Bugs & Insects, Mosquitos, Rats; Squirrel gnawing

Category pest control,animal removal

Thank you so much for your review, we are great fun to have you as a customer, and we are glad we have been able to help with the various problems that have popped up! Thanks again!

11/17/2017

Great! They were very efficient and professional. We signed up for regular service that INCLUDED the yellow jacket removal which after calling around a few places is considered an extra service.

Description of Work
They sprayed a yellow jacket nest and said it may take a week but they were gone the next day!

Category pest control

Thank you for sharing your review, we really appreciate your business! We are glad we were able to help you with the yellow jacket problem, and look forward to taking care of and preventing other pest problems from popping up!

03/29/2017

I actually signed up with them based the the Angie's list recommendation and have been so far very pleased with them. I signed up for their annual contract, they are very courteous about when I call in and say I see another bug. They come out typically within a couple days on their schedule and have sprayed. Very professional in how they handle it. They came out twice in February. Once for the ann...

Description of Work
Interior spraying for bugs.

10/31/2016

Went great, the gentleman they sent out spent approximately an hour spraying and removing spider webs. I haven't seen a bug since.

Description of Work
Had initial pest control spray inside and out including spider web removal.

Category pest control

Thank you for your review! We are glad to have you as a customer!

02/03/2016

I like them. They're reasonably priced and prompt. Their technician Ben is very friendly. I recommend this company.

Description of Work
I bought rodent package for $150. They set bait stations and monitored them after 2 weeks. After 30 days, they'll block entrance points in my crawl space. I told them maybe there were squirrels. The $150 rodent package did not include squirrels so I paid another $150 to check for squirrels. They found a dead squirrel in the attic and evidence of prior squirrels and a hold they could get into. They removed the squirrel and blocked the hole.

Category pest control

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the opportunity to take care of your rodent and squirrel problems!

General Pest Control, includes treatment for: Ants, Crickets, Earwigs, Spiders (including Brown Recluse and Black Widow), Cockroaches, Wasps, Ticks, Fleas, Centipedes, Millipedes, Firebrats, Silverfish. Just let us know what you're seeing and we'll customize our service to best meet your needs! We also offer services for: Rodent Control, Pantry & Clothes Moths, Bed Bugs Control, Exclusion, Green Pest Control, Commercial Pest Control, Mosquito Barrier Service, and Termite Control!

In the future we will add services for: Lawn Fertilization and Weed Control, Tree and Shrub Fertilization and Pest Control, and Core Aeration.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available