Morgan Drywall & Painting

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2014

PO Box 376

Capshaw, AL 35758

Providing quality service for over 30 years. Free on site estimates!...

drywall (131)interior painting (64)plastering (11)general contractors (11)house painting (3)door installation (1)mailbox repair (1)window replacement (1)insulation (1)tile installation (1)

08/27/2021

This was the 3rd time David has done work for us. He is always punctual, professional, and does a good job at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Category contractors,drywall

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

08/12/2021

I tore my rotator cuff so I was unable to finish a repair I had started. Mr. Morgan came quickly, assed the needs and finished the repair and painted the area to match the existing wall. You can’t even tell a repair was made. Absolutely spectacular work, and he left the area cleaner then he found it.

Description of Work
Finished drywall repair I was unable to complete.

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

06/21/2021

Great! Mr. Morgan did an Excellent Job, Professional, Prompt. Clean-up afterwards better than expected. Will Rehire in the future if Needed...

Description of Work
Ceiling Needed Drywall Repair

Category contractors

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

03/28/2021

David is meticulous, professional, and very thorough! We were completely satisfied with not only the job, but his efforts to clean up after he was finished. We are so happy, we will be using him on a separate project in a couple of weeks. I cannot recommend highly enough!

Description of Work
Several areas of our ceilings needed repair

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

02/23/2021

Mr. Morgan was very professional and courteous in my home. He communicated very well and gave an honest price. I am very pleased with his work and I would hire him again with any of my drywall needs.

Description of Work
I needed drywall replaced on the celing

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

02/05/2021

I cannot say enough great things about David Morgan! He's a first class professional and did excellent work in my house. David did amazing drywall repair and painting on my kitchen and bathroom walls and bathroom ceiling. David came in with his mud and paint and made the walls and ceiling look brand new. My Wife and I are 100% satisfied. David can also be hired at a great and affordable price too....

Description of Work
Drywall Repair / Painting

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

01/19/2021

Very professional. We are return customers, highly recommend quality of his work. Very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Repair of ceiling Sheetrock

Category contractors,drywall

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

01/13/2021

David showed up on scheduled time to provide detailed estimate (in writing) including materials. He was able to work within a few days of project turn on. David arrived on scheduled time and went over the contract to make sure the work estimated was what was being planned. He prepared the room for popcorn removal by placing plastic on all the floors and walls. He cleaned up after himself each day....

Description of Work
Popcorn ceiling (scraping) removal in living room and hallway; patch and paint interior walls in living room

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

Review for Morgan Drywall & Painting - PO Box 376, Capshaw, AL - 39131033

12/02/2020

He did a great job scraping of all the popcorn ceiling, repairing a hole and then painting. Was able to fit us into his schedule very quickly and got the job done on time with no problems.

Description of Work
Ceiling repair and painting

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

10/14/2020

David did a great job and hopefully when he's not so busy he can come back and do some more work for us thank you so much David

Description of Work
Replace sheetrock

Category contractors,drywall,plastering