Best Home Maintenance & Construction

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2012

Family owned and operated since 1998. Owner has 25 years construction experience....

Altract Home Improvement, LLC

Altract is an interior and exterior residential and commercial painting company. We provide high quality long life paint finishes from the top paint manufacturers. Altract is a fully licensed and insured company and all of our work comes with a 3 year guarantee. In addition to painting we also provide carpentry, deck and fence staining, drywall install and removal and other necessary services for residential and commercial property improvement.

Alabaman LLC Painting Company

We offer quality and affordable painting services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

AGM Construction and Remodeling LLC

Adrian has been specializing in interior and exterior painting for over 10 years. We take pride in each job and we care about the quality of your home. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

02/05/2013

Jay Merritt was recommended to me by another contractor. He arrived promptly for the appt., was pleasant and seemed professional. When he gave me an estimate, I asked for it in writing and he told me he usually just did a handshake agreement. This should have been my red flag. I did insist on a written agreement. He returned with a sloppy handwritten estimate. Insurance only paid $2600 for the int...

Description of Work
Services were flat roof repair/resurfacing and interior ceiling repair from water damage in four areas.

Home building, remodeling general, roofing, gutters, decks, sunrooms, windows, doors, exterior painting, driveways, sidewalks, patios & pool surround.

Check, Visa, Discover