Alabama Accent and Remodeling

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2011

Painting and handyman service....

Our mission at ET`s Exterior Cleaning is to provide high-quality services and reliability for our customers. We go above and beyond to cater to each project’s specific need. Through open communication and exceptional service, we know you will find what you’re looking for with our Exterior Cleaning Business. Our relationship with our customers is just as important as the Qaulity work we provide! For more information or general inquiries, get in touch today. Remember when you support a small business,you are supporting a dream

Founded in 1977 and in its third generation as a family run business, Alabama Professional Services, Inc., is now one of the largest pest control and crawl space contractor companies in Alabama. By following through on a promise of excellent customer service, quality installations, and industry leading products, Craig Williams, President of Alabama Professional Services, Inc., and his company are constantly growing, establishing themselves in a position at the very top of their industry.

Family owned and operated. Unlike several of the bigger out of state garage door companies ! Garage door / opener repair. New Doors, Remodel jobs. Very affordable. 24 years experience! Call for free quote.

08/22/2014

I hired Mike to do the work described and he was very quick to respond and give me an estimate on the repair cost. The repair/replacement was done thoroughly and quickly and looks great. He will make sure you are satisfied with the job he has done. I highly recommend Mike and his crew for fast, reasonable, and professional work. I plan on using him again for other work needed.

Description of Work
1. Repaired/replaced siding on house dormers, eave and chimney 2. Replace chimney cap

Category contractors,handyman service,roofing,siding

06/19/2014

Mike answered my call right away and went by my house to give me an estimate the same day. The job had to be postponed a few days to wait for clear skies, otherwise he would have been able to get it done the next day. I don't know how he was able to do such a great job considering the height of my house and the fact there is no level ground for ladders.But he pulled it off. Mike even added some ex...

Description of Work
Painted exterior windows of house

Category handyman service,house painters

04/10/2014

Mike and his son showed up on time and went straight to work. They did a very good job replacing the back door and frame. Mike repaired a roof brace that had broken loose and come through the ceiling, then patched the ceiling. They helped us select paint for three rooms. The rooms had not been painted in 40 years, and required three coats of paint. They repaired all the cracks in the plaster. The ...

Description of Work
Replaced door and frame, repaired roof brace, patched hole in ceiling, painted 3 rooms

Category handyman service

08/21/2013

We have hired Mike Bearden for three jobs now. He shows up quickly, charges a very fair price, and works quickly. Mike came out on the day I called him and gave an estimate for the job. They began work the next day. The house had a lot of chips in the external paint. They pressure washed, scraped, replaced damaged wood and shingles, and painted. They did a very good job and we are pleased.

Description of Work
Paint house exterior. Replace rotten wood and shingles.

Category contractors,handyman service,roofing,house painters

08/17/2013

Mike and John showed up fast and worked quickly. They did an excellent job. They went the extra mile and cleaned the awnings and windows they didn't work on. I would recommend the company to anyone needing good handyman services.

Description of Work
Removed awning and window facing boards. Repaired facing and put awning back up. Repaired gutters and installed gutter guards for entire roof.

Category gutter repair,handyman service,replacement windows

Handymen, painting - interior & exterior, carpentry