R & J Excavating & Septic Service, LLC

With Angi since March 2009

Licensed as a Sub-Contractor in the State of Alabama; as a Advanced Installer I by the Alabama Onsite Wastewater Board. Better Business Bureau accredited with an A rating. Licensed, Insured and Bonded. ...

Rockin' M Construction

Here at Rockin’ M Construction we pride ourselves on quality work and customer service. We always will be honest, trustworthy, knowledgeable, and have a can do attitude to try to help serve you to the best of our abilities

C.P.F Contracting

I have been around equipment my entire life that is part of why I chose to make it my career. My main focus is quality work and to make my customers happy. We are owner operated and I am on site for all services to ensure customer satisfaction. I love meeting new people and to seeing them excited about the Work I have done reassures me every day how much I love what I do. We offer free estimates for our services and would love to take a look at what you need done. Please call us or click for a free estimate today!

C&T Excavating, Inc.

Specializing in excavating! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/17/2016

Description of Work
R&J replaced a failed line to the septic tank and installed a riser w/lid. They did a great job and Joseph Burroughs is about as real as it gets. Call them if you need work like this done. They are great!

Category excavators

09/04/2011

Fully professional job in all respects. Able to answer all of my questions. I would use this company again.

Description of Work
Dug up, inspected and repaired septic tank field lines. Removed septic tank top, washed , fully drained, and washed interior of septic tank. Dug a ditch along the back of the property lot and filled with stone to aid in draining the back yard and preclude future flooding of the yard.

Category excavators,drain cleaning

Grading, Clearing, Hauling, Demo, Debris Removal, Septic Systems (standard and Engineer designed), Storm Shelters, Building drive-way, Building House Pads, Field Lines. We haul sand, gravel, top soil and base dirt.